Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedLooking for a private vendor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2010 at 1:32am
IndianHairs.com is a trusted vendor that has been around a long time...longer than these other vendors...however variety is nice...just be cautious and cover yourself and your money!!
Sponsored Links

MsMahoganyRed View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2010 at 1:33am
Originally posted by coco lanoir coco lanoir wrote:

WHAT DO U MEAN? U MEAN LIKE GETTING 2 KNOW WAGS , IH.NET , LANIKS, ETC?

You don't have to do that...as a matter of fact their are some people who have never ordered from these AV's so that is not a requisite and might not make sense on your pockets...however some of these AV's have lovely hair but you have to pay a nice penny for it...
coco lanoir View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2010 at 2:25am
EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING...I MEAN WE SPEND ENOUGH ON HAIR 2 BEGIN W/ Y NOT SHARE W/ OUR OTHER SISTAS A BETTER WAY 2 SAVE UP WHEN POSSIBLE...I HAVE GOTTEN HAIR FROM AV ONLY CUZ I AM NOT QUITE SURE WHAT IV'S R RELIABLE N THE THREAD THAT'S OUT ABOUT BAD IV IS A LIL HELP KEEPING MY EYES OUT 4 THEM SUKAS( SO THNX 4 THAT THREAD CHECK IT OUT LADIES!) ANYWAYS THNX MUCH MSMAHOGANY
drjo91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2010 at 3:46pm
Coco Lanoir  well you can researach and find one for yourself. If a vendor is private sometime is to avoid feeding lurkers who are non registered from buying everything...the prices also go up once a lot of people start ordering it etc. So that's why a lot of people don't like sharing, trust me is not that hard to find vendors, you just have to make sure that they are legit and that they aren't going to steal your money...which you can go to complaint boards and other stuff to see it for yourself.

And also sometimes people put a lot of hard work into the research, so maybe they don't want to give their vendor so easily to someone that has not done any research themselves.

cherrylux View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2010 at 4:41pm
Most people aren't going to give their private vendors out, even via PM. Just try a trusted AV (Wags, Laniks etc)

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2010 at 6:31pm
I can deff appreciate the fact that they did research n may not just give all their hard work away but they can deff steer u in the correct direction. N I can also understand that u don't want our vendor to up their prices due 2 popularity ( high demands) But all i am saying is that WOMEN OF COLOR R INVESTING CRAZY $$$$$ INTO THESE THINGS IF U AN ADVISE UR FELLOW SISTA ON WHERE TO GET GREAT QUALITY 4 THEIR HARD EARN $ Y NOT? n Y not help 1 out N IF U KNOW THAT AV R BENDING US OVER Y NOT LOOK OUT?.I mean we tell ppl not 2 buy BSS hair all the time n then turn around n say well we can't help u find hair ur on ur own w/ that. BUT HEYYYYYYYY MAYBE IT'S JUST ME

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2010 at 6:36pm
Anyways newbies keep ur eyes open n good luck on ur journey 2 fly affordable IH lol. read the threads jot down info if u can n research n maybe hopefully u will find a great vendor
drjo91 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2010 at 6:56pm
CocoLanoir oh trust me that has been discussed before is like beating a dead horse. I will be honest and say that because people have their secrecy mentality thats what let me to do my own research....it won't hurt to do it yourself.

I am not going to force anyone to give me their private vendor I have asked and folks said it was private and I kept it moving. I understand now as to why people wouldn't want to share...as bad as that sound at first I didn't but then I started to understand why.

People are out there looking for themselves and you can help people and sometimes those same people won't even thank you or anything.

There are many nice people on here that will help you, I would never lie or take anyone into the wrong path just for the sake of secrecy.

But since everyone is now keeping their vendors secret then I will be doing the same.

Oh and don't take this personal but  IDK if you have lurked long enough to understand  why I am saying those things...it had been discussed here as well...we had long threads about it too.

I also thought that ppl should had share......but I mean nothing could be done and there were ppl that even LIE and gave out bad vendors which sucks...and let folks to wasting their hard earning money.

I understand what you are saying trust me I do.....but once you stay on this forum for a while you will understand.

Edited by drjo91 - Apr 10 2010 at 7:00pm

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2010 at 9:20pm
N I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND IT (WELL SORTA) AND DAMN ON THE PPL WHO LIED ABOUT VENDORS *SIDE EYE* LIKE REALLY U GONNA SIT THERE AN LET UR FELLOW SISTAH GO DOWN LIKE THAT? NO BUENO!... N I DONE PEEPED THAT ATTITUDE ROUND HERE N IT'S KOOL I GUESS.THANX 4 SPENDING UR TIME W/ US NEWBIES drjo91
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic