Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Long wavy U-part f/s

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long wavy U-part f/s
    Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 9:10am
I guess I should have made a stash sale thread.. LOL

I have a lovely Upart for sale.  I just can't make one of these work for me.  Cry
This was purchased from Northstarbeauty on EBay.  I paid $250.  It is professionally made; lies exceptionally flat, hair is on the Indian side of Brazilian, not the Chinese side.

It is crazy long, very full, and has an off center U that likes to be 2" wide, thereabouts, and is 4" deep.  It is a left side parting.  Brazilian loose wavy hair. 

Now.  I was told it was barely worn, but I think the hair feels a bit more worn than that.  (I have not worn it but only tried it on).  The last few inches I feel the hair is 'eh', quite dry; I'd chop off at least 2" if I was to keep it.  YMMV.  It measures 24" from the back of the U to the ends. 

I am going to give it a DC right now.  Pictures are on my Fotki:

http://public.fotki.com/hennared/upart/

Asking $215 shipped - I'll let ya know if I want to drop the price.  PM me if interested.. thanks!
Sponsored Links

hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:46pm
BUMP.  Still up for sale, lowering price to $180 shipped, since I dabbled around with it some more Embarrassed

I have cut off about an inch or so of the ends and did some mild long layering.  Found a small hole in the cap near one of the combs (like an eighth of an inch, easily repaired).  I do notice slight tangling at the nape (but she is quite wavy) but nothing serious.  This Upart best fits a largeish head, it is a bit loose on me (I am 22.5" circumference).   I also think this Upart is best with a natural leave out, OR with a closure only if you have a big head, since the gap needs to be small (~2" or less) for a medium sized head.   PM any questions or ask if you need more photos.  Thanks!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic