Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2016 at 7:18pm
The hair is finally OK ! After I applied castor oil, care free curl moisturizer, argan oil and  macadamia oil, it drank it all up and still looked parched. Today, I added MUSTARD SEED OIL and it was miraculous.  It looks moist and feels as soft as butter.  It looks greasy but at least it is no longer hard and dry. I would not call this hair a winner by any means though. It just met it's breaking point where it is finally so greasy and weighed down that it can't help but not look dry finally. The next co wash will really tell the truth.

Edited by LadyAradia - Nov 29 2016 at 7:26pm
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2016 at 8:21pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2016 at 9:11am
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/indepth/national/black-gold/index.html

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 02 2017 at 4:49pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2017 at 12:32am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2017 at 10:37pm
My hair is PROTECTED, wrapped with clear gel around my head and then coated with Morning Glory Protect Grow Serum (Robert Diamond is the same) I have a nice lace wig from China on top and I like it. HERE is a GREAT tip to completely hide the lace and blend it into your skin using DUO Lash glue and concealer!

I am currently using 4 layers of Ghost Bond Adhesive around the front but I am waiting on  Super Blue for Lace Wigs which she also recommends. 
PS I did do the Robert diamond technique w/ foundation to the inside of my lace to replicate a skin top  but you still have the perimeter to hide. So, I think her technique is easier and probably better because it erases the lace WHILE blending the perimeter into your skin seamlessly. I do like the sheen of Robert Diamonds though that replicates natural scalp oils. You can just put that on top at the end with her technique to add a nice translucent sheen to your "scalp part".
PSS Also, if you leave a little extra lace all around. you can cover it and your skin with the lash glue to make it disappear into your skin. Cover with concealer and powder and everything disappears. This also helps with the bond/adhesion!

Edited by LadyAradia - Jan 29 2017 at 11:07pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2017 at 6:53am
PS: Revlon Colorstay foundation is best imo if you do the realistic scalp techniques because it does not rub off at all. The first thing I did when I got my lace wig was to spray several coats of Krylon clear matte spray paint inside the wig on the lace to seal the knots. I let it dry between coats. This protects the longevity of your investment and keeps the hairs from shedding so much.
I will repost a video on the realistic scalp technique. I use Robert Diamonds hair protector or the Morning Glory Grow Protect stuff instead of got2b because they offer an added nice sheen to the scalp that looks LIFE LIKE.  And, I also use only Revlon Colorstay for the foundation.

But remember the technique in the previous post with DUO lash adhesive to erase the front edge where the lace stops. Put Robert Diamonds or Gro Protect on top of your part  at the end for life like scalp 3D sheen and luster. And there you have it. Lace wigs like an ULTRA PRO 
Oh one last thing. I ordered my wig with 1 inch of perimeter at 80% density and the rest at 130% density so I would not have to do the tweezing stuff to thin the hairline. I now think I could have requested even lower than 80% density at the hairline. But this is fine, because it allows room for shedding in the overall life of this investment.
Enjoy ! 
Another thing, deep condition your hair regularly, use Moroccan oil spray and Silk Drops Serum on the hair to keep it looking alive and healthy.

Edited by LadyAradia - Jan 30 2017 at 8:01am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2017 at 7:59am
OK so I liked my wig / sheitel, but it seemed like dead, dry, lifeless, hard straw on a regular basis, even though I applied the Moroccan oil and the Silk Drops Serum frequently. I thought to myself, women in INDIAN grow glorious, shiny hair down to the floor, and they don't use all of this. They swear by one thing... COCONUT OIL. SO, I pulled out my tub, and warmed chunks in my palms and applied several to the wig and brushed it  through. It was like magic! This bleached out dry, #T4/27 wig turned into soft, dewy butter right before my eyes. And it continues to be more alive looking and life like the next day even after sleeping on it.
So, I will forget the other products so much and just stick to plain and simple Coconut oil on this hair to make it look and feel alive instead of like dry, dull straw.
Next up.... I will go full circle with this thread and actually, finally order the ACACIA POWDER from Africa to make a paste with oils to apply to MY hair  before the reinstall.

Edited by LadyAradia - Feb 10 2017 at 8:03am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2017 at 4:59am
I found out that Ghost Bond now has a Supreme which is their 3rd generation of the product. This one now has a green label

I also will try the Davlyn Waterproof Adhesive Green Label because I plan to do some swimming this Summer

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2017 at 10:18pm
I just ordered a 1/4 pound of acacia gum powder online. This is what the women of Mbalantu used mixed with oils to braid it up and reach such long lengths. I ordered raw shea butter from ebay years ago and have kept it all this time.I will warm the powder, shea butter and some oil together to make an ointment to use to braid my OWN hair under my lace wig from Aliexpress.com. I know they jipped me this time. I ordered INDIAN hair and I KNOW they sent me either Chinese or Yak hair because it is coarse. But that is OK. I have learned to tame/train the coarse yak (oxen)  hair hair by applying coconut oil or conditioner and water nightly with 2 two strand twists, 2 cornrows or Dutch brads to the wig to make it pretty and wavy without heat.

Edited by LadyAradia - Feb 14 2017 at 11:06pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic