Perfect Hair Collection

Long Hair Don't Care?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:49pm

Nice with the wrong slogan .

Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I hate that term.. lhdc.. you care, it wouldn't be so long/ who cares if you don't care

i always thought the don't care part referred to not caring what other people thought about it.

perhaps that's is the meaning lol

not directed at you but.. who cares? I don't think anything about your long hair ms... sometimes sir
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:53pm

Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

I hate that term.. lhdc.. you care, it wouldn't be so long/ who cares if you don't care

i always thought the don't care part referred to not caring what other people thought about it.

perhaps that's is the meaning lol

not directed at you but.. who cares? I don't think anything about your long hair ms... sometimes sir

so, you just gonna ignore all those words strung together, divided by spaces and punctuation marks in the opLOL
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:57pm
tatee.. yes

so many years of rolling my eyes, imma have to sleep on it
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 6:58pm
this reminds me of an episode of Shark Tank where these two white girls were pitching their virgin hair business.  they were talking about revolutionizing the hair industry or something.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Lol a mess. Long hair is not even a bragging right for white people but I guess.
yes it is. represents youth
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 8:47pm
So....no one's going to tell them Lil Wayne said that in Lloyd's song "You", and that's probably the real reason it resonates?
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by LilMissSunshine LilMissSunshine wrote:

I thought it came from that Lloyd song, "You." Lil Wayne says "long hair don't care." I thought he said that because he and Lloyd both had long hair then...I thought the don't care part came from the fact that they are both male. Males usually don't have long hair.

Love that song!!!!!!!! He was feeling beautiful in "Girls around the world" with that hair. Check this brotha out at the 1:20 mark LOL LOL LOL ! He was feeling Gorg I tell ya!

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

So....no one's going to tell them Lil Wayne said that in Lloyd's song "You", and that's probably the real reason it resonates?

Pleease email them! Big smile
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 03 2014 at 11:56pm
lmao

That phrase has been around looooooonnnnnngg before Lloyd tho
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair