Forum LockedLong hair care forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
suehi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long hair care forum
    Posted: Oct 27 2007 at 9:46pm
Does anybody have an account on the long hair care forum?  What is the difference between Black hair media and long hair care forum?  I know you have to pay if you reallly want more info on the long hair care forum.  What are you paying for?  It seems like they both have the same info.
Sponsored Links

loulou82 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2007 at 9:55pm
I visit LHCF and have registered but I did not pay for a subscription. Both sites are dedicated to growing healthy black hair. Which site you prefer depends on the person. I like to post in BHM and come here for my hair care questions but I use LHCF also because it has more topics in one place and more members. Also there are many long hair members with Fotkis that I like to browse them. The advantage to paying is that you get to post and respond to other members and get more PW's to Fotkis. But even without a subscription you can view the posts and get the information.
Mrs. October View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2007 at 10:11pm
I am a registered member there but honestly I visit BHM more.  I think as loulou said it's more a matter of preference.  For me I feel BHM fits my needs as a newbie better than LHCF.   I feel that a lot of women on LHCF have already met their goals and also because there ARE so many more members it can be hard to "fit in" as a newbie.  Just my opinion. 
Freshlikemoi View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2007 at 10:43pm
I am a paid member at LHCF but I come to BHM more. It's cleaner and while their is favoritism here..LHCF is straight up hair gangs!!!
bellecheveux View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2007 at 11:33pm
I have an account for viewing. I go to view threads sometimes but BHM is waaay better to me. IMO, Paying for hair care advice when your hair's in trouble is silly even if it's $5
LadySmiles View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2007 at 11:42pm
I don't see a point in paying to post on LCHF. If you have a question it's most likely been made a topic already so you can just see the answers free. A lot of people there have really nice hair but I like the BHM environment more

P.S. hey fresh!
sweet_ambrosia View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2007 at 2:57am

There's no major difference, except with LHCF you have to pay a $5 annual fee in order to post on all of their boards/forums, plus LHCF is a bigger site and has more members and more info, and more sections that caters to other things besides hair care, and there's also less drama. BHM has more newbies as for as people who are just starting their hair journey’s and LHCF has more seasoned members that have been on their hair journey’s for awhile. Both sites are informative and are welcoming to newbies no matter if your hair is long or short, hair care is the main focus.

I've been a member of LHCF for awhile and I post every so often, at this point in my hair journey I find the site to be more motivating, because there are some members that have been on their hair journey’s for awhile and have reached some of their hair goals (health, length etc..) and some are reaching for newer and bigger hair goals, which I can relate to. BHM has it’s pluses as well as LHCF, you’ll find what you need on either site.

Edited by sweet_ambrosia - Oct 29 2007 at 6:47pm
cwoman View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2007 at 4:48am
Yes, BHM IS WAAAAAY BETTER.
teendiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2007 at 5:09pm
Basically LHCF has an annual fee. And is full of hardcore hair growers. BHM has a lot of newbies and more hair categories (like "lace fronts", "natural hair care", and "hair styling"). I like BHM more! Smile
leeshbeesh View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 28 2007 at 5:13pm
lol @ fresh's hair gang comment
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair