Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LOLOLOLOL

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LOLOLOLOL
    Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:55am
Lmaoooooooooooooooo why when people decide to start a YT channel, they always start it with a review of QHP? Sorry, this is a random thread, but I find it hilarious.  How many reviews do people need to see on the same company? It's not like they got rid of that horrid smell within the wavy/curly bundles.

Why not start your channel introducing yourself so that way people can get familiar with what you're offering....then MAYBE do a hair review on a vendor people rarely talk about.
Sponsored Links

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 7:57am
Girl, what's up with you and all these rants?

Show us some PICS
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2013 at 8:04am
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

Girl, what's up with you and all these rants?

Show us some PICS

Lmaooooooooooooooo I been feeling some type of way.  Actually, my hair is scheduled for delivery today. Hopefully it arrives on time because it's my day off.
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2013 at 1:17pm
im dead.. but your speaking the truth.. Like people still till this day still put videos up as their first video... and I be sitting there like why why why why.... there are over 300 videos between installing, reviewing, curling and maintaining...
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2013 at 5:49am
Well I figured they picked something that is popular on YT in searches to get traffic to their channel, to become a PAID YT person you have to get a certain amount of views and likes and whatnot before they offer you a partnership deal.
First you get the views, then you get subscribers then you get offers of free hair to review.. Get itOuch. Hell I was offered it for a Prank Video I did...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic