Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lola's Hair

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
blazerassassin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blazerassassin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lola's Hair
    Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 11:56am
Hey guys! Has anyone ever purchased from Lola's Hair.com? Im thinking of purchasing the Indian Curly.....If so, can you tell me about your experience? Would you purchase again? Thanks. Wink
Sponsored Links

kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 1:57pm
I never brought from them but I seen two yt gurus with the hair... ivy, and morgan taylor.. but I don't tust what no one says with a grain of salt especially if it was given for free.. some people are just not honest..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blazerassassin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 2:48pm
Yeah I've seen them too. I bought some Hassadityhair.com after one of their review (Morgan's I think) and it was a HOTT MESS!! It started out ok but after a few weeks just kept getting worse and worse. Shed LIKE A DOGG and tangled into a matted mess after a couple hours each day!! So yeah you're right. You can never be too sure when ppl don't spend their own "hard earned money!!" #IJSConfused

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 3:30pm
OMG that's ridiculous.. but after seeing IVY's review on it.. she said that the hair has a tendency of being dry and she has to put a serum on it etc.. So I went and checked the sight and she has care instructions about the dryness... so since u want curly which is already high maintenance.. just get ready to combat the constant dryness.. Which leads to constant tangling...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blazerassassin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 3:52pm
Which vendor are you referring to? LOLA or HassadityHair?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 3:53pm
Lolas hair
Mocha_Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 3:24pm
i only had the malaysian hair from Lolas.. and it was thin as i dont know what.. i would have needed like 5 bundles.. idk if her curly hair is like that.. but it didnt tangle or nothing like that on me.. i dont remmeber if it was dry either.. cause i kept that tressme in it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blazerassassin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:41am
Hey guys....so I purchased the Indian Curly. Shipping was quick and hair is awesome!! I purchased 3 bundles and it is BIG!! I love it. I will post pics soon.ClapClapClapClapClapClapTongue
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply