FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lol BYE b!tch.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lol BYE b!tch.
    Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 9:47am

Stephanie Banister: Australian Islam gaffe goes viral

An ultra-nationalist Australian politician, who was widely lampooned after footage of a car crash immigration interview went viral online, has withdrawn her candidacy.

Stephanie Banister, 27, was widely ridiculed after the interview with the Channel Seven network during which she referred to Islam as a country, confused the term "haram" (forbidden) with the Qur'an and said that Jews follow Jesus.

"I don't oppose Islam as a country, umm, but I do feel that their laws should not be welcome here in Australia," Ms Banister told Seven News reporter Erin Edwards.

Banister, who is due to face court charges for her alleged part in an anti-Muslim vandalism campaign, in which it is claimed she stuck a sticker reading "Beware! Halal food funds terrorism" on Nestle products at her local Woolworths, admitted she didn't know the names of the other candidates she was running against in the elections.

She compounded her gaffes by continuing to confuse the term "haram" with the Qur'an.

When further questioned by the interviewer on Islam she said: “Less than 2% of Australians follow haram” – which the interviewer understood to mean the Qur'an.

"Jews aren’t under haram. They have their own religion which follows Jesus Christ," Banister said.

The interview subsequently went viral, largely driven by social media, earlier this week and today Ms Banister announced she would no longer be contesting a seat in Queensland for the anti-immigration One Nation Party.

She also attacked the way the interview was edited by Channel Seven and apologised to her friends and family for any embarrassment.

"With the way Channel Seven edited my interview, I was left quite the fool," Ms Banister said in a brief statement.

"I'd like to apologise to One Nation, to my friends and family, for any embarrassment this has brought to them."

The leader of the One Nation party, Jim Savage, said Ms Banister had the "full support" of the party executive.

He went on to say that Ms Banister had been under "enormous pressure", including threats to her and her family. Mr Savage said it was unclear whether the party would nominate a replacement candidate for the 7 September election.

Sponsored Links

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 9:56am
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 9:59am
Thank you Tatee, I came back to post that!

lollllllllllll I laughed so hard watching that video. This comment just sums it up for me:

IT looks like a human being, IT talks like human being, but IT is brainless.
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 10:00am
Australians have the WORST accent known to mankind. 
Beautiful_One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Beautiful_One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 10:04am
That bish so dumb.
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 10:10am
CryCryLOL
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 10:11am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRHs96yVwMo

Cryshe was totally clueless, you wanna look away but you can't
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 11:08am
Wow!

reading Just one Paragraph in Wikipedia could have helped her sound like she at least attended high school.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 11:12am
Well I guess that is the end of her campaign.
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2013 at 11:39am
I am trying to resist watching such nonsense...lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>