Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

lmao, joe buddens confronts consequence

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 9:24pm
I hope a rapper I really like doesn't start doing these goofy shows. Don't think I can take Budden's music serious anymore cuz I know he'll start putting this reality nonsense in his rhymes. 
Sponsored Links

Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

derrick is tahiry.

yes i thought this too (if this story is true). especially the whole i will come see you after the reunion, miss you, etc.

tahiry and joe def have an undeniable bond. i don't see how any chick can get involved with him knowing how close him and tahiry are. hey clearly are still in love with each other.

and consequence is lame as hell. when they say your girl/man is an extension of you, they are correct because they both have some screw loose.

Edited by Spokenword - Mar 14 2013 at 9:31pm
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I hope a rapper I really like doesn't start doing these goofy shows. Don't think I can take Budden's music serious anymore cuz I know he'll start putting this reality nonsense in his rhymes. 

do you like his new album that just came out?
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 9:41pm
Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

derrick is tahiry.

yes i thought this too (if this story is true). especially the whole i will come see you after the reunion, miss you, etc.

tahiry and joe def have an undeniable bond. i don't see how any chick can get involved with him knowing how close him and tahiry are. hey clearly are still in love with each other.

and consequence is lame as hell. when they say your girl/man is an extension of you, they are correct because they both have some screw loose.

exactly Spoken.
i mean even if you listen to both Joe n Tah explain the story of what went down..
they both admit to holding each others hands..lol

like whatttttt....hands need not be held to go spoke a newport.
they share whatever connection/relationship they share.

and he's still messing w/ the Kaylin girl to a certain degree..

so yeah I can see him easily messing w/ Tah right now.
JasonWllms55 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonWllms55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

i agree. it kind of does more harm than good for any serious musician.  I think T.I. is the only one who could balance a reality show and still put out quality music. not sure of the sales of his last album, but i know it did fairly well in its first week. 

I still think Joe is dope though. Really like that "she dont put it down" record. havent really cared enough to check out the album though. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 12:50am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Why do y'all keep calling him Joey? Are y'all endeared to this lame guy? Bb don't tase me.

At the end of the day, joe Budden is Wack...he's just coming off looking better than consequence.

This whole post....

Edited by BBpants - Mar 15 2013 at 12:51am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 2:00am
Roooooofl
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 2:01am
Lemme go listen to focus
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 5:54am

derrick is tahiry.
Yup
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 7:33am

Originally posted by Spokenword Spokenword wrote:

derrick is tahiry.

exactly Spoken.
i mean even if you listen to both Joe n Tah explain the story of what went down..
they both admit to holding each others hands..lol

like whatttttt....hands need not be held to go spoke a newport.
they share whatever connection/relationship they share.

and he's still messing w/ the Kaylin girl to a certain degree..

so yeah I can see him easily messing w/ Tah right now.
He was performing in London a few nights ago and Kaylin was with him
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style