Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

lmao, black woman pepper sprays white boy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 4.47  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:49pm
lmao good for his passive aggressive ass.

is there some video converter online that will allow me to download worldstar vids? is this on youtube. my gawd.
Sponsored Links

Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

LOL Dead Cry LOL Dead Cry @ "have a nice day" &" sign sealed delivered"

He was a d!ck .. and deserved it

haahaaha
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:57pm
I realized something when I watched it a second time. You know how sometimes you're in a store and the clerk gives u that look like go ahead...like they're trying to handle two customers at once. I feel like he may have given the guy the ok to say what he wanted. MAYBE. Im a detective so I must weigh all sides.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:06pm
what she should of done is buy the whole shop and say the idiot behind is paying.

Evil Smile
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

that whole vid is funny. the guy. the lady. the cashier. lol.

i approve

IA....LAMO...the cashier, just blank-faced the whole time...i bet he was praying for both of them to leave before somebody got shot
LOL

the pepper spray was too much though. she shouldve just slapped him upside the head

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

he was a jerk but that was extra... 

he had already said, "you didnt know what you wanted.. but take as much time as you need...." then he said again.. take as much time as you need. he said it in a snarky kinda way but ppl are rude every day... 

i think that if either the roles or races in this were reversed the comments would be different.. 

IDGAF for whitey, but this is true
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

yea i agree. i'm not a cig smoker, but i know they're on the edge all the time if they don't have that smoke. him telling her "take as much time as you need" sounded snarky but i doubt he meant for it to come out like that. his nerves made it sound aggressive when in actuality, he was being polite.

it wasn't until the woman purposely started digging through her purse and loading up on muffins, that he lost his cool. he didn't deserve that pepper spray. he could have gotten seriously injured because she was up close and personal with it tbh.
I feel like yall are only giving him the benefit of the doubt because he is white. Let that have been a nicca...
if it was a black male i would have the same response. she wasn't physically threatened. she was the aggressor and attacked him.

IA...he actually backed up....and i think the clerk gave him the go-ahead in the beginning to say what he wanted when he realised the woman was hesitant... i think its her initial response that started his snarkiness. Although, he shudve stopped once he realised she was getting upset. maybe go browse an aisle or something and come back

missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 6:58pm
LOL
I had this urge every single day when I worked at Speedway.

That guy had something coming his way with all those immature comments.
Luckily it was only pepper spray.

I once heard a clerk frantically pleading with those old man who was trying to buy bear spray to use AS pepper spray on people as "self-defense".
"Sir, that will blind someone...."
Dead

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

yea i agree. i'm not a cig smoker, but i know they're on the edge all the time if they don't have that smoke. him telling her "take as much time as you need" sounded snarky but i doubt he meant for it to come out like that. his nerves made it sound aggressive when in actuality, he was being polite.

it wasn't until the woman purposely started digging through her purse and loading up on muffins, that he lost his cool. he didn't deserve that pepper spray. he could have gotten seriously injured because she was up close and personal with it tbh.
I feel like yall are only giving him the benefit of the doubt because he is white. Let that have been a nicca...
guuuuuuuuuuurl!

it woulda been reason why niccas aint sh*t v39p8463984.p987349837.7889ASN
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:33pm
Oh, I see. This is another #teamantiblackwoman thread....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
  Share Topic