BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

lmao, black woman pepper sprays white boy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 4.47  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:54am
he was a jerk but that was extra... 

he had already said, "you didnt know what you wanted.. but take as much time as you need...." then he said again.. take as much time as you need. he said it in a snarky kinda way but ppl are rude every day... 

i think that if either the roles or races in this were reversed the comments would be different.. 
Sponsored Links

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:58am
yea i agree. i'm not a cig smoker, but i know they're on the edge all the time if they don't have that smoke. him telling her "take as much time as you need" sounded snarky but i doubt he meant for it to come out like that. his nerves made it sound aggressive when in actuality, he was being polite.

it wasn't until the woman purposely started digging through her purse and loading up on muffins, that he lost his cool. he didn't deserve that pepper spray. he could have gotten seriously injured because she was up close and personal with it tbh.
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (20) Thanks(20)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:11am
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

yea i agree. i'm not a cig smoker, but i know they're on the edge all the time if they don't have that smoke. him telling her "take as much time as you need" sounded snarky but i doubt he meant for it to come out like that. his nerves made it sound aggressive when in actuality, he was being polite.

it wasn't until the woman purposely started digging through her purse and loading up on muffins, that he lost his cool. he didn't deserve that pepper spray. he could have gotten seriously injured because she was up close and personal with it tbh.
I feel like yall are only giving him the benefit of the doubt because he is white. Let that have been a nicca...
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (23) Thanks(23)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:24am
lol that white dude wouldnt have played that jim carrey card with another man
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:35am
 for some reason, I'm not mad.

But LOL that you can do or say anything if you follow it with 'have a nice day.'

thanks bunz

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jan 28 2013 at 9:46am
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

I feel like yall are only giving him the benefit of the doubt because he is white. Let that have been a nicca...
if it was a black male i would have the same response. she wasn't physically threatened. she was the aggressor and attacked him.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:04am
Yea he wasn't agressive at all.. He was just a smart ass but you're gonna come across smart asses everyday.. You can't pepper spray them all. He didn't even do much...

"Ha ha that's a lot of muffins........"
[laughing]
How offensive...

I was honestly waiting on him to say somethin like, "now u know u don't need all them carbs..."
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:07am
But he didn't even take it there. he just laughed.. Regardless of all her attitude and extraness
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:33am
In all honestly, I've wanted to do this to a quite a few people. YTs stay talking out the neck. I usually just ignore them which makes them twice as mad because they hate being ignored.

laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:11pm
That was funny but she went overboard. I could see if he called her the n word and threw in a few fat B's or something, she lost it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
  Share Topic