Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

lmao, black woman pepper sprays white boy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 4.47  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:20am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

This exactly what I mean by people starting stuff with strangers and not knowing what they're capable of.
I thought about this in the thread where the guy exposed/touched himself on the train. Let him mess around and do that in front of the right one...LOLLOL
Sponsored Links

DWeird View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote DWeird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 3:54am
Smh this is why we can't have nice things.  She looks like a damn fool spending her money and flying off the handle to prove a point to some random douchey white boy. She could have been seriously hurt or arrested. Then she would've been munching muffins for real for real. Just saying, pick your battles!
SweetNovember* View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 4:18am
Originally posted by DWeird DWeird wrote:

Smh this is why we can't have nice things.  She looks like a damn fool spending her money and flying off the handle to prove a point to some random douchey white boy. She could have been seriously hurt or arrested. Then she would've been munching muffins for real for real. Just saying, pick your battles!

Lol
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:28am
@0:19 i thought she was giving him the right of way.  she bought too much and did too much.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:58am
bought too much??

lol

you serious?

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 6:12am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Pepper spray a nicca and you might get shot. Stern Smile

/truth

sup star?

how you doing my Brothah?
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:06am
Clap lmao that's what his ass gets
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:24am
They are both ignorant.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:39am
This was ignant, but I can't say I'm mad at the woman.  I've come across a few too many white people like this who think it's okay for them to cut in line and question why we are in their way.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:52am
the hoodrat was in the wrong for taking all damn day. she could have just let the man get his cigs while she got her sh*t in order.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
  Share Topic