FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedLittle Miss Hispanic Delaware loses her crown

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 11:41am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

So when white people win miss (insert African country here) does that mean they shouldn't? I don't like it. Or when white people win races specifically for black women, does that not count? I don't like that either. Remember when the Dominican girl won miss Haiti shortly after the natural disaster? I hate that people wanna pick and choose when it's ok I remember there was a thread about her, I thought her deceased mother was Haitian?

I'm not mad they are asking for proof on this little girl honestly. I'm mad they waited til after she won to ask for it. They said black Hispanics had won before, I'm assuming they had their paper work in order? IDK, but they need to either give her her crown back or disqualify her altogether.

Demoting her to 2nd place is some bullshat. IMO 
Sponsored Links

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

So when white people win miss (insert African country here) does that mean they shouldn't? I don't like it. Or when white people win races specifically for black women, does that not count? I don't like that either. Remember when the Dominican girl won miss Haiti shortly after the natural disaster? I hate that people wanna pick and choose when it's ok I remember there was a thread about her, I thought her deceased mother was Haitian? 

I'm not mad they are asking for proof on this little girl honestly. I'm mad they waited til after she won to ask for it. They said black Hispanics had won before, I'm assuming they had their paper work in order? IDK, but they need to either give her her crown back or disqualify her altogether. 

This is where I am. Either she's Dominican (or have that ancestry) or she isn't.

Demoting her is bs because if she isn't Hispanic then she shouldn't even be considered for any place unless they are saying that its okay to enter if you aren't Hispanic but you can't win.Confused
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

So when white people win miss (insert African country here) does that mean they shouldn't? I don't like it. Or when white people win races specifically for black women, does that not count? I don't like that either. Remember when the Dominican girl won miss Haiti shortly after the natural disaster? I hate that people wanna pick and choose when it's ok I remember there was a thread about her, I thought her deceased mother was Haitian? 

I'm not mad they are asking for proof on this little girl honestly. I'm mad they waited til after she won to ask for it. They said black Hispanics had won before, I'm assuming they had their paper work in order? IDK, but they need to either give her her crown back or disqualify her altogether. 

This is where I am. Either she's Dominican (or have that ancestry) or she isn't.

Demoting her is bs because if she isn't Hispanic then she shouldn't even be considered for any place unless they are saying that its okay to enter if you aren't Hispanic but you can't win.Confused

all of this.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 12:31pm
I am not mad
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 1:19pm
What farra said...

This all should have been cleared up before she ran and won.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 1:20pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 1:23pm
But she was the only contestant of African heritage........hmmmmmmm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 2:52pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

But...But...They act like there aren't hispanics out there that look black. Like how is she supposed to prove that she's Hispanic?

chile.  blacks are not considered 'legit' hispanics.
the ironing...that half cast dominican chic was crowned miss Haiti with glee, but no Dominican wants to be associated with being black.

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 3:57pm
dp
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 4:02pm
This seems to be one of those pagents were everybody gets a crown, so IDK what place these black churren were, but yeah:

eta: I just noticed her sash says Miss Juneteenth, but there were a couple of other pictures of a girl I thought was this same girl onstage at one of the Miss Hispanic pageants wearing a very similar crown, but those pics were hella blurry and the color was wayyyy over saturated. Maybe that was a whole different chile, or maybe I just c/p the wrong pic. IDK, if you care that much, go over to the website and look at the pics yourself. Sowwy. Disapprove

And IDK what's going on with this one, but them edges say she should be including in this post:

Edited by FarraFace - Sep 27 2013 at 11:00pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic