FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Liquid Gold Anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liquid Gold Anyone?
    Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 9:05am
Has anyone heard of the liquid gold products? Anyone ever used them?  I've been checking them out and I think I'm going to do my own little challenge.  I bought the sulphur based growth oil as well as the vitamins.  The vitamins have the same ingredients as hairfinity but half the price!

The oil contains Grapeseed Oil, Castor Oil, Argan Oil, Sulfur Powder, Proprietary Essential Oil Blend

Sponsored Links

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 9:52am
I have purchased their vitamin called "Beauty Vites" and yes on the bottle it does have the same ingredients listed as hair infinity. I used the whole bottle and I was not impressed at all. I did not find it to be a good multi vitamin nor hair vitamin. It did not give me extra hair growth and not even with my fingernails. I have not used their oil, but as far as sulfur oils it does contain argan oil which is different than most sulfur oils. But the sulfur is listed number 4 in the ingredients you have listed, so not sure it is the best sulfur product compared to some others I have seen. It does depend on the quality of sulfur used to make this product, of course this we do not know. They are not expensive so they might be worth the try.The vitamins when I purchased them were 15.95 for one months supply plus shipping.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 10:17am
Thanks Veemack! I probably should have asked before I purchased.  I only spent 20 bucks for both items though because I had a 10% coupon as well as free shipping.  I will try it for the month and keep my fingers crossed!
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 10:19am
I can't even find their vitamins online anywhere. Where did you get yours at? I have made my own sulfur oil but I don't mind trying new vitamins. Hairfinity works well for me and maybe these will as well..
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 10:29am
Originally posted by relaxedtresses relaxedtresses wrote:

Thanks Veemack! I probably should have asked before I purchased.  I only spent 20 bucks for both items though because I had a 10% coupon as well as free shipping.  I will try it for the month and keep my fingers crossed!
I think they are worth your try, I do not feel you have wasted your money. If you like the vitamins at all then this might indicate that Hair infinity will work well for you, who knows. For some reason I do not think they are as strong as HF, just going by what I have heard about HF because I have never taken iHF. Take all of it because you might see some beneficial results. Come back and let us know.

They have a FB page you can find them there.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 12:07pm
MISS - I went on the website and couldn't find them either so I went over to their FB page and many ladies were asking. This was their response:

"Hi Ladies, Beauty Vites will be back soon. We had some shortages due to technical difficulties with our manufacturer. Orders of our Beauty-Vites spiked in November and again this month. In order to accommodate all existing purchases of Beauty Vites we made the decision to temporarily remove it from the site. We are even hoping to add some new ingredients to make the vitamins even more powerful so stay tuned..."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 12:08pm
I knew they were back ordered but I didn't know it was like that.  I believe people are looking for a cheaper alternative.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:55pm

MISS - I went on the website and couldn't find them either so I went over to their FB page and many ladies were asking. This was their response:

"Hi Ladies, Beauty Vites will be back soon. We had some shortages due to technical difficulties with our manufacturer. Orders of our Beauty-Vites spiked in November and again this month. In order to accommodate all existing purchases of Beauty Vites we made the decision to temporarily remove it from the site. We are even hoping to add some new ingredients to make the vitamins even more powerful so stay tuned..."
Ummm so what do you think about this? i mean for the sake of keeping customers interested, you should not totally remove the product from your website, but just list it as sold out until whatever date....I did see that it was not even listed at all on their website not even this message. I really think they are totally reformulating this product, because i do not think it is any match for HF, although the ingredients are listed as the same.....Well at least you already have your bottle, and for those who are interested maybe it will be available by the first of the year.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:01pm

Thank you for this info because I had searched their website up and down and then thought maybe it was on a page that certain people had access to! LOL! I was like wtf??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic