Lines/wrinkles on neck?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 10:40pm
I did the aloe vera mask for seven days - skipped one day, so I finished today instead of yesterday.
I noticed my skin was brighter and the lines on my neck seemed less visible. I want to try the mask everyday until the end of the month.

I just purchased this serum: Qeauties Sheep Placenta + CoQ10 + vitamin E. I used one yesterday night mixed with my zinc mask, and one this morning with aloe vera. It smells delicious and it is a really rich serum, but it is too intense for everyday use.

I think it can help me get rid of this neck ring. I am also reading this book with tips from a Japanese skincare consultant, "The Japanese Skin Care Revolution". Google it; the woman on the cover is 60+ and her skin looks great.
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2014 at 11:59am
Ok, I have been reeeeeally lazy and did not use the serum for the past 3 weeks!
I am so terrible with routines, can't get used to them. Anyways, I made a fresh one a few nights ago and have been using it nightly. Today I will buy another aloe vera leaf so I can resume with my hydrating daily masks using it as the main ingredient.

One night I did use the qeautie capsule on its own, and the following morning my face looked brighter and soft.
sandra413 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandra413 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 7:30am
Papaya pulp with one a teaspoon of olive oil is also effective to get rid of wrinkles on the neck .
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 7:41pm
Thanks for the tip!

Well, it has been really hot lately, so I did not do the vit C serum yesterday, but I will apply it on my face tonight. I need to do the aloe vera mask today and for the rest of the week; my pores are huge and I don't know what to do to make them shrink. Hopefully the aloe vera can help.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2014 at 10:26am
I started yesterday to take Neocell Collagen type I and III with vitamin C. I am taking 3 daily.
Sarah Yip 2014 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Yip 2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2014 at 2:54am
Me,too.And I am only 23!ConfusedI guess it may be because I've got thinner so my skin become loose.Now I try to transform my habits like NEVER wipe sweat on my neck hard.DON'T take hot shower and pat the neck with cold water to tighten the skin.And I also use cream to hydrate the neck skin.I am not  using particular products thinking keep good habits will be helpful.But I wonder anyone use Clarins?How is the effect?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2014 at 5:14pm
I've been using the vit C serum but to be honest I see no results. I need to get back on the aloe vera mask.
I need to get distilled water to use for the vit C serum to see if it will yield better results.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Oct 12 2014 at 5:14pm
CammiCutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CammiCutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2014 at 1:32am
Agree that we can just slow things down.You may not see results immediately,but if you keep working for it,it will make some differences after some time.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2014 at 7:20pm
I bought distilled water and will do tonight the vit-c serum with it. I was using filtered water, but the recipe actually requests for the distilled one.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2014 at 1:38pm
Ok, I am on a mission for better skin and to get rid of the nick rings.

My newest vit C serum was:

1 teaspoon L-ascorbic acid
3 teaspoons distilled water
1 teaspoon sea kelp bioferment
a pinch of ferulic acid
a few drops of the vit e oil that I have

the serum's ph is 2.5, which is good, anything above 3.5 is bad for face. it looks oily but it is creamy white.

I have been using it nightly, started two or three nights ago. I actually did not pay attention to my neck until this morning: the thinnest neck ring is gone and the thickest one is much much less visible. What I did new, besides the newest batch of the serum, was to exfoliate with the salux towel daily - started 2 days ago - and did a "vitamin E mask". My vitamin E oil was purchased on 99cents store, but it has other ingredients. I plan in buying pure vit E oil later, but I want to see if this cheap one yields results.

This is what I did: I got the vitamin e oil that I have, applied it on my face and neck, and let it sit for 3 hours. Then I took a bath, removed all the dead skin with my Korean Italy Towel, then finished with the salux towel for extra smoothness. Result: buttery skin.
At night, I applied the vit c serum and went to sleep. Woke up 8 hours later, took a shower and used the salux towel on body, face and neck. 

I am going to do this vit e mask daily and see if that is what helped my neck be so youthful again. 
I am still unsure what did it. Maybe it was the whole routine.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic