Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Skin Care - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lines/wrinkles on neck?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
Chubby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chubby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 3:17pm
I am in late twenties and have been diligent in my skin care regimen but I realized over the years I have neglected my neck .....noticed neck creases appearing ,it's annoying cause I find it makes me look aged before I hit the big 3-0. I used lots of creams and serums but none worked for me. My sister (she's in her 30's) told me to give it a go for the Naturalis neck firming cream which she felt it will helped improved my skin condition like it did for her . I have been applying the cream for a month and the half, there is a noticeable difference , the skin around the neck area is firmer and smoother looking and more hydrated than before. I absolutely love it .
Lol hope it helps
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Chubby Chubby wrote:

I am in late twenties and have been diligent in my skin care regimen but I realized over the years I have neglected my neck .....noticed neck creases appearing ,it's annoying cause I find it makes me look aged before I hit the big 3-0. I used lots of creams and serums but none worked for me. My sister (she's in her 30's) told me to give it a go for the Naturalis neck firming cream which she felt it will helped improved my skin condition like it did for her . I have been applying the cream for a month and the half, there is a noticeable difference , the skin around the neck area is firmer and smoother looking and more hydrated than before. I absolutely love it .
Lol hope it helps

FOR $132 BUCKS AND NO REVIEWS?
I will pass.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 1:04pm
I will try a DYI vitamin C serum or toner, and see if that will help with those "wrinkles".
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2014 at 2:11pm
I haven't done the vitamin C serum but I need to try that because the line/wrinkle on my neck is thicker and more visible.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 1:08am
I just finished doing my vitamin C serum!
After I read this thread, I purchased ferulic acid, sea kelp and l-ascorbic acid. I found a second recipe but for a moisturizer using l-ascorbic acid. I don't have Cerave, so instead I used my St. Yves Timeless Skin hydrating lotion. Not sure if it will have the same effect as if using Cerave.

Anyways, I will start using it right away. I have a lot of vitamin C left since those recipes only require a teaspoon of it, so if those are a fail for whatever reason, I will make a new one. The recipes have to be a low PH and I purchased those PH strips to check it, and they are 2.5 which is perfect.
I will be applying those mixtures in my face and neck, giving special attention to the horizontal line in my neck. I think when I am dehydrated it looks more visible. It is not visible in pictures, or else I would post one.
Brittany_J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brittany_J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 2:59am
I recommend you use a Vitamin C serum. Just like the one I am using, it's called Triple Action Vitamin C serum by VoilaVe. You can look it up on Amazon. This product stimulates collagen & reduce fine lines & wrinkles and reduces age spots, discoloration and freckles. It also has anti-aging ingredient. I love this product. I've only been using it for about four days and already notice a difference. My skin feels smoother and looks better. Check this out too.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 4:12pm
Creams and Serums will work to a certain degree, but adding facial and neck exercises takes it over the top. Check out YT
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:09pm
bump!

I stopped using the vitamin C serum because I disliked the smell. I have PH strips to check the ph level  of the serum, and it is less than 3.5, so I restarted using it 3 nights ago. I noticed something different on my face yesterday but couldn't pinpoint what it was.... but I think my face is starting to glow, thanks to my vit C serumSmile

I am going to make a new batch soon. My first batch was made with water because I did not have vodka as suggested in the recipe; I may get vodka or will use water, dunno yet.

I did the moisturizing lotion but it became watery and I threw it away. I was just stick with the serum. I will apply on my face and neck nightly.

Yesterday I applied it to my face and then I put on top of it a zinc mask that I make (diaper rash cream + vitamin E + tea tree oil). This morning the zinc mask was easy to remove, and I think it was because of the vit c serum. I used ACV as a toner, then I applied my St. Yves Timeless Skin hydrating lotion.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 04 2014 at 10:48pm
Been lazy for a while plus my vitamin C serum ended. I made a new one today.
I added 8 or  teaspoons of water with 2 teaspoons of ascorbic acid. After mixing it, I added a pinch of ferulic acid and 1/2 teaspoon of sea kelp bioferment. I checked the ph with a ph strip and it was 2.0.

The reason why I checked the PH was because I read in a forum about facial care that if the PH is below 3.5 it won't penetrate the skin sufficiently.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 3:09pm
I just started today something new to try with my vitamin C serum, to see if I eliminate those neck rings.

I bought aloe vera leaf, cut a piece, cut off the "thorns", removed the gel, beat it with a bit of water and a tiny bit of vitamin E, and applied to my face and neck. I felt it on for 40 minutes and my face feels so soft.

I am thinking in doing it everyday this week - serum at night, aloe vera in the morning - to see what results I get in 7 days.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic