Lines/wrinkles on neck?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lines/wrinkles on neck?
    Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:17am
I have those horizontal lines on my neck and I don't know how to get rid of them!
Someone suggested I tried this Clinique moisturizing cream and so far I haven't see any difference. I'm on my third month trying that (didn't want to give up o Clinique before really trying Smile)

Does anyone knows a natural recipe or a cream/lotion for neck area to erase those lines?

I am not even 30 yet and it's visible Cry
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 9:35am
You can't really "erase" those. It's genetic for the most part. But you can help slow things down. Just invest in a good neck cream. They can be expensive but the neck needs heavier moisturizing than the body.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 4:46pm
ugh - I was really hoping for a magic cream......naiveCry
tcaskinpeel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tcaskinpeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2013 at 6:04am
Use the best wrinkles cream which is quickly effective.  http://www.tcapeel.net/retin-a/ - Retin A which is the best way to get your skin younger and fresher.

Edited by tcaskinpeel - Mar 12 2013 at 6:07am
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

ugh - I was really hoping for a magic cream......naiveCry

Those lines are annoying but no, there's no miracle cure. I have the same issue and I hate it. And I found out that they do get more pronouced over the years, so take care of your neck now. I always neglected my neck in the past and now I wish I hadn't.

Look for a neck cream/anti-wrinkle cream with the ingredient "matrixyl" in it.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2013 at 3:25am
I am currently using SK II Facial Essence...it's the dubbed the "miracle water". Hopefully it will work!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2013 at 9:03pm
So far I see no difference...granted, I don't use it daily because I forgetConfused
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 1:46am
SK II Facial Essence did nothing for my neck wrinkles...what really worked was exfoliating with coffee grounds and honey.
I noticed the thick line I used to have is much less visible (that thing was noticeable even if I kept my head high!).
Oh, and I also have been using African Black Soap, with the original ingredients, not those fake ones that are dyed black. I am sure it was the coffee ground + honey, but just thought in letting people know about the African Black Soap because I am not 100% that it was the coffee + honey alone.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Oct 13 2013 at 1:48am
SofiaRoberts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SofiaRoberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2013 at 4:44am
BOTOX treatment is really a good option for you to remove the wrinkles on the face. I recently had a few sessions of BOTOX and I can see its effectiveness. But BOTOX treatment affects the nerve communication for a particular period of time, so its results are not permanent. You need to do it frequently for getting desired results. Or you can also think of facial fillers. Facial fillers are injectable gels which can refill the lost volume of your face by lifting the skin and softening tissues of face.

http://www.lakeviewomsmedspa.com/med-spa-chicago/facial-fillers/

Edited by SofiaRoberts - Oct 15 2013 at 4:47am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 12:47am
Oh, so BOTOX is the only solution because BOTOX can really make a difference, and how could I have lived so long without BOTOX?!
I must ask myself this question everyday, because BOTOX is the solution for my life.

F*ck off.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>