Angkor Cambodian Hair

Lindsay Lohan Arrested on Assault

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Bootiful Cream

Author
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:10pm

Her attorney is no joke, she will also be representing Gabe so Halle better watch out.

Sponsored Links

discreet. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote discreet. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:22pm
"bad gyal fi real" huh. I think many times, I could be wrong, but I think her status and her being Lindsay Lohan gets her into altercation a lot. Not because people are jealous but because sometimes people will start digging into your spirit. You're always out and about in public place, and most times people won't always have something nice to say. Give or take though, she should know better. But she's young and just wants to enjoy her life as if she was a normal person her age. As she is, she's just filthy rich and a Hollywood betty.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

She'll just get another slap on the waist. She is her lawyers retirement fund. 

Did you guys know her lawyer is a black lady? She is all tough! There was an interview with her on a magazine a few months ago.
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:44pm
All them damn charges?!?! How you hit somebody with a car and get away with it?!

Them yt woman tears must be something crucial.

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:54pm
SMH.

I wish a judge would have some balls and make the girl get long term help since they don't want to put her in jail.

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 6:20pm
So, what else is new?
She stay being arrested for things and she stay getting slaps on wrists.
I do not even know why they waste time arresting her.
What would be newsworthy is the day she manages to go 6 months without being in some kind of trouble with the law.
Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

All them damn charges?!?! How you hit somebody with a car and get away with it?!

Umm Halle Berry hit someone years ago with her car and got away with it.

It was a hit and run actually. She went home immediately and contacted (then husband) Eric and went to the hospital because of a cut on her forehead.

I'll never forget the fuss they made over a possible scar that she might have .,. and they pretty much brush the hit and run away because Halle said ... she did not know what to do.  DUH!

I believe the person  she hit was hurt in some was - but they made an out of court settlement .. and it all went away.

(Honestly, if she hit me - sure .. she could buy me off for 5 million. Clap)

That's when I first realized that Halle was kindof .. off. Confused
Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:15pm
Sorry to say but .. I don't think Lindsey .. long for this world.

Too self-destructive. Both her parents are screwy too so .... Tree ... apple.

Edited by Becky - Nov 29 2012 at 7:16pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Umm Halle Berry hit someone years ago with her car and got away with it.

It was a hit and run actually. She went home immediately and contacted (then husband) Eric and went to the hospital because of a cut on her forehead.

I'll never forget the fuss they made over a possible scar that she might have .,. and they pretty much brush the hit and run away because Halle said ... she did not know what to do.  DUH!

I believe the person  she hit was hurt in some was - but they made an out of court settlement .. and it all went away.

(Honestly, if she hit me - sure .. she could buy me off for 5 million. Clap)

That's when I first realized that Halle was kindof .. off. Confused

do you have a bat signal for when posts about white people are made?
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 9:48pm

SMH at how the system works . Trying to recall what happen to brandy after she hit a lady that died .

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic