BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lil Mo leaves Pastor Husband for Boxer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lil Mo leaves Pastor Husband for Boxer
    Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 8:46am
As a junior minister at my church, this troubles me that a minister would even give the time and day to a woman of such low spiritual quality. There is no doubt in my mind, she showed signs of unholiness from Day 1. 

Her new man 

: Star of R&B Divas Lil Mo recently announced that she was LEAVING her husband - and she's now onto dating someone new.

It's not clear WHY she decided to leave her husband Phillip - a Christian minister. But the STREETS say that he was just "too nice" . . . and that Mo liked "hood" guys. To each their own . . .

Her new bae is a professional boxer from Philly, who we're told is looking INCREASE HIS EXPOSURE. That means you can expect to see his face on the upcoming season of R&B Divas.

We're glad Mo got herself someone new . . . she really deserves to find true love!!

Tags: lil mophillyprofessional boxer

“There was a certain image I wanted to maintain and that’s the face of family because I believe in that,” Lil Mo recently told Philadelphia’s Hot 107.9 radio station. “The image that I put out there, I’ll maintain it until the season is over.”

I’m like the hood Kim Kardashian and the ratchet Elizabeth Taylor. I’ll get married 10 times because I always believe in love. I’m not going to just be his girl; we’re going to get married,” she said.

Edited by Marcelo22 - Mar 24 2014 at 8:47am
Sponsored Links

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:02am
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:10am
cant see pics
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:19am
Well, BHM taught me pastors were the worst.

From watching the show he seemed decent. . Most definitely not a looker but he seemed to care for her.

SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:33am
She said she's like a hood Kim Kardashian
Kim IS hood :(

struggle riddles make my head hurt
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:35am
i agree with the OP that the pastor should have never asked lil mo for her hand in marriage. her only redeeming quality is her voice tbh.

dude wasted however many years in a relationship with a women who put up a facade for a reality tv check.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:42am
They look so unwashed.....like the reek of catfish grease and cheap body spray.....
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:48am
Ugh
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 9:48am
It happens people break up some just move on faster.
bigsexylisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bigsexylisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2014 at 10:20am
Isn't her father a pastor?  I believe she comes from a pretty spiritually based background--so can we really speculate her "spiritual quality"?  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic