Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Lil Kims new photos with NO MAKEUP!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 40>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 3:05am
Naw thats her and she proud for some reason Confused I knew this thread would end this way cause she act the same way up in the weave section. 

Edited by Princess Grace - Apr 26 2014 at 3:06am
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 3:41am
As black women, can we uplift each other instead of tearing each other down?Cry
iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 5:07am
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

This black panamanian chick got called a   , she was like Im not AA.... I swear I wanted to back hand her....

I had a roommate like that.

Her boyfriend was telling black jokes, and we all cussed him out and told her she should be offended.

With a straight face, this b!tch goes, <font size="3" style="color: rgb255, 0, 0;">"I'm not black, I'm Jamaican."

I was beyond disgusted...

I honestly never understood this or heard of people who behaved like this till I joined BHM

Black in America = AA. So in that context, she was right. 

Nope, not in this context.

He is Chinese and was telling us how when black people come into his family's restaurant, his uncle calls them monkeys in Chinese.

Being Jamaican makes that no different. They're not gonna look and say,"Oh she's not a monkey cuz she's Jamaican."

Completely agree. I chose to ignore the idiocy of how she took herself out of the equation based on nationality rather than just realising that it definitely applied to her simply because she's black. 

Blacks should be offended by jokes about any "minority" because they will readily come for us next. 

Agreed Clap
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:53pm

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 28 2014 at 3:57pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 3:59pm

Who is that Mexican woman?
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:03pm
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

The thread took the turn for the worse around pg 19, everything after is straight phuckery 

Thanks for the heads up

**grabs purse**

Edited by mangachan - May 28 2014 at 4:03pm
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by iluvmihair iluvmihair wrote:

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

This black panamanian chick got called a   , she was like Im not AA.... I swear I wanted to back hand her....

I had a roommate like that.

Her boyfriend was telling black jokes, and we all cussed him out and told her she should be offended.

With a straight face, this b!tch goes, <font size="3" style="color: rgb255, 0, 0;">"I'm not black, I'm Jamaican."

I was beyond disgusted...

I honestly never understood this or heard of people who behaved like this till I joined BHM

Black in America = AA. So in that context, she was right. 

Nope, not in this context.

He is Chinese and was telling us how when black people come into his family's restaurant, his uncle calls them monkeys in Chinese.

Being Jamaican makes that no different. They're not gonna look and say,"Oh she's not a monkey cuz she's Jamaican."

Completely agree. I chose to ignore the idiocy of how she took herself out of the equation based on nationality rather than just realising that it definitely applied to her simply because she's black. 

Blacks should be offended by jokes about any "minority" because they will readily come for us next. 

Agreed Clap

Yes!  This should be emailed, text, mailed or faxed to every black person in the world. 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:08pm
haha, what in the ratchet hell happened here. dont let these ladies run you off bhm chyna
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 4:08pm
How was it possible that I missed this gem?? Goes back to read from page 19.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3435363738 40>
  Share Topic