Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Skin Care - General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lighten eyes with honey

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
caramelkissez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramelkissez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lighten eyes with honey
    Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 1:42am
Hi, now before any of you start saying how I'm weird or crazy I first want to say that I have done my research and what I am doing is perfectly safe. I have been putting honey drops in my eyes multiple times daily to lighten my eye color which is currently a medium brown and I want to get it to hazel. I have heard of people who changed their eye color from dark brown to hazel and even green over a period of a few years or less depending on your genes and I've heard it works. Has anyone tried this or know anyone who has? What I do is mix organic Raw honey with boil water and pour it into a visine bottle and let it cool. Please I don't need any rude comment or replies saying that I am crazy only reply if you have tried it or know about it. Thanks!
Sponsored Links

Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:13am
I don't know if too many people on BHM are interested in this so I suggest you make an account on breastnexxus as there more than a few people are already lightening their eyes with honey. 
Some girls have even added MSM for faster results.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramelkissez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 3:46pm
YES! I actually have heard of that website that's where I actually got some of the info from and that's a great idea I actually am going to do that now. Have you tried it???
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 4:58pm
No, but I'm considering trying it.
MrsHoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsHoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 11:37am
I am doing this and have been for a year.. I like it because it made my eyeball whiten up and since i don't make a lot of tears it help with moisture. My eyes are brighter i don't use MSM i only use raw honey and boiled h2o.. If you search through bhm a young lady brought this up about 1-2 yrs ago, and there is a dude that has his forum that is all about turning their eye color... Good luck Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramelkissez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 6:35pm
What color are your eyes now and how were they before?
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:48pm
shandra?
adamconant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamconant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 6:57pm
You should be okay. Make sure to boil the water and honey first and let them cool down. But is a home remedy for eye irritation that i have heard will lighten the color of your eyes. but i dont know why this happens
Ch4rlii23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ch4rlii23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 1:15pm
Hi, I am thinking of trying out the method too! Do you know how long it takes to sre results? Also, so I spray it directly onto my eyeball & how many times a day?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply