Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Light Brown Lace for White girl

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
hairycherie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairycherie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Light Brown Lace for White girl
    Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 5:06pm
Hi,

I am wanting a new wig for my trip to the Bahamas and I don't have time to order a custom wig so I am trying to order a stock wig.  I normally order a large cap size with transparent Swiss Lace.  I have only been able to find stock wigs in Light Brown Swiss Lace.

Do you think this would work  on a white girl? I wear my wig a little behind the hairline with the wig grip.

Thanks! Smile 
Sponsored Links

hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:52pm
Behind the hairline, even?  You'll be fine, unless you are naturally super fair skinned.  I sometimes wear light brown lace and it's ok.  Transparent is better, but light brown is passable; on me, anyway.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:18pm
I have customers that are 'white' latinas and the light brown lace worked out just fine.
hairycherie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hairycherie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 10:25am
Thank you!  I went ahead and ordered a stock unit with the light brown lace!  Thanks for your help. Hug
orangeee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangeee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 22 2014 at 3:45am
Originally posted by hairycherie hairycherie wrote:

Thank you!  I went ahead and ordered a stock unit with the light brown lace!  Thanks for your help. Hug

Where do you customize your wigs?
lucyinthesky88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lucyinthesky88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 5:25pm
Hi, 
Can I ask what you use as a grip? Do you use adhesive? if so, which one? I have a custom made human hair lace wig with light brown lace and it looks pretty good to be honest, I am fair skinned being from Scotland LOLConfused

Any help with adhesive would be great, I currently use ghost bond and that alone. Really need some help as my full lace isnt holding on my scalp at all
Lace Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lace Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 8:42pm
You will have to try different ones as everyone has different skin.   It is hit and miss until you find the best one for you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic