FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lifetime movie Gwen Araujo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 6:54pm
I don't think they should have killed her especially after they knew and still had sex with her. SMH they liked it and mad at themselves for it. 
Sponsored Links

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 6:58pm
Originally posted by yurika975 yurika975 wrote:

I don't think they should have killed her especially after they knew and still had sex with her. SMH they liked it and mad at themselves for it. 

Then they should've killed THEMSELVES. If they were that embarrassed, why take it out on her?? Sooo ass backwards!
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 7:09pm
When this movie come on?
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

When this movie come on?
It's on YouTube, I believe.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 11:06pm
But if I'm not mistaken they were in high school still do that peer pressure was there so you can't be gay......
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 6:06am
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 10:28am
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

girl AFTER they made her show that she was a he............they did beat her but they ALSO had sex/raped her KNOWINGLY!  Court was in my neck of the woods...they said they didn't but evidence said other wise.  just a shame.  I think they liked her as a her..................then got mad embarrassed that they like her............then decided we did all of that with her...might as well go all the way then beat her up.  I think is she would had lived we'd never know what happened and the guys would be checking for her on the under

Wow, that is horrible.  Ouch  What were the results of the case?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:25am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

girl AFTER they made her show that she was a he............they did beat her but they ALSO had sex/raped her KNOWINGLY!  Court was in my neck of the woods...they said they didn't but evidence said other wise.  just a shame.  I think they liked her as a her..................then got mad embarrassed that they like her............then decided we did all of that with her...might as well go all the way then beat her up.  I think is she would had lived we'd never know what happened and the guys would be checking for her on the under

Wow, that is horrible.  Ouch  What were the results of the case?

I was curious about that too. I don't know how to quote Wiki here...

One guy testified against the others and only got an 11 year sentence.

The jury deadlocked on one of the guys.

The other two were found guilty of second degree murder, but they chose not to treat it as a hate crime. Wiki doesn't say how many years they got.

The ADA pretty much threw out the option of criminal intent by saying it wasn't okay for them to kill her, but she shouldn't have lead them to believe she had anatomy that she didn't.
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 11:48am
Is it wrong to lie about your gender? Of course. Being deceived in that manner would make anyone Mad. But to kill? He'll no. I hope their souls burn in hell for eternity. I would agree with kicking his/her ass. But to kill someone especially the way they did is uncalled for. Also, they raped her while beating her. That speaks volumes about their intent. They are bi-curious and it shows, probably were embarrassed about it so they killed her. the rape while beating her pretty much seals it for me. It was a hate crime and second degree murder was much too lenient for them.
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 12:28pm
Thanks, Shady.  

It's a sad case; it's unbelievable what people are capable of.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>