Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - life without parole for 3 strike marijuana offense
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

life without parole for 3 strike marijuana offense

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 8:03am
That's crazy. The man who PURPOSELY killed my aunt, waited for her to bleed out, and then called the police, and confessed only served 9 years.

I have no faith in the legal system.

Sponsored Links

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2013 at 9:13am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

That's crazy. The man who PURPOSELY killed my aunt, waited for her to bleed out, and then called the police, and confessed only served 9 years.

I have no faith in the legal system.

To Shady:

And you have people that do terrible things like this getting little to no time hardly while people with drug charges getting life.. If they applied that similar logic to crimes such as this, rape, and pedophilla and a few others, then it would be useful. They wouldn't get another chance to do anything else ever in life.. These types of crimes warrant automatic life sentences/death penalty, Imo...

But at the same time...

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

he's white?  oh.  *gathers up fuccs and leaves*

There are too many of our black men wrongfully imprisoned for me to hit the ground running protesting about his unfair treatment. At least he had three strikes. A lot of our men sitting in jail for crimes similar or less didnt get three strikes.. And not to mention that there are white men still free after killing our innocent babies!!!

Sorry, will not be marching for his "unfair" treatment anytime ever in life..

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic