FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedLife for God

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:57am
Where's Your Story OP?
Sponsored Links

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:04pm
I tried it my way and it only led to misery. I didn't grow up in church or in a religious, "spiritual" or God-fearing home. But I was facing the end of my life as a result of my terrible decisions and I knew that I needed to change.

God never promised that life as a Christian would be easy, or even easier, but I know that I have rest in knowing that He holds my future.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:13pm
I'm still walking the journey. I have always been spiritual in the sense that I believed that God existed. But I started last year to really build a relationship with God past knowing he's there and praying to him sometimes.

For me it is just I realised that my life was filled with negative thoughts, negative feelings, negative relationships & hatred of myself etc etc all that yucky stuff. & I kept reading quotes like "fearfully wonderfully made" and "do not call imperfect what God has created" and I realised that for him to really hear me and for our relationship to mean anything I would have to start believing that.

I am just embarking on my career and in this economic environment it is difficult to stay positive, hopeful and faithful. So I continue to build myself in Christ so that I a, content in every situation for I know God blesses all my plans. With God NOTHING is impossible and I know having doubt in my heart stops the Holy Spirit from working in my life. & I no longer want to be on the edge! & with God I no longer have to be.

That is just part of me changing for Christ lol.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:30pm
this thread is truly wonderful i love reading all your experiences.. its beautiful..Clap
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic