Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Life for God

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:57am
Where's Your Story OP?
Sponsored Links

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:04pm
I tried it my way and it only led to misery. I didn't grow up in church or in a religious, "spiritual" or God-fearing home. But I was facing the end of my life as a result of my terrible decisions and I knew that I needed to change.

God never promised that life as a Christian would be easy, or even easier, but I know that I have rest in knowing that He holds my future.
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:13pm
I'm still walking the journey. I have always been spiritual in the sense that I believed that God existed. But I started last year to really build a relationship with God past knowing he's there and praying to him sometimes.

For me it is just I realised that my life was filled with negative thoughts, negative feelings, negative relationships & hatred of myself etc etc all that yucky stuff. & I kept reading quotes like "fearfully wonderfully made" and "do not call imperfect what God has created" and I realised that for him to really hear me and for our relationship to mean anything I would have to start believing that.

I am just embarking on my career and in this economic environment it is difficult to stay positive, hopeful and faithful. So I continue to build myself in Christ so that I a, content in every situation for I know God blesses all my plans. With God NOTHING is impossible and I know having doubt in my heart stops the Holy Spirit from working in my life. & I no longer want to be on the edge! & with God I no longer have to be.

That is just part of me changing for Christ lol.
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:30pm
this thread is truly wonderful i love reading all your experiences.. its beautiful..Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic