Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Life Coaches

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 4:45pm
Just about anything by Joyce Meyer is good as well. 

Battlefield of Mind was a life changer for me.
Sponsored Links

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 4:53pm
let me take a step a back.

Its not that I want to "bash" life coaches but they are kinda like personal trainers. IMO, personal trainers are for the lazy. People who usually lose a lot of weight, do it without a personal trainer because the drive comes from within. 

The drive to change your life has to come from within...not from a life coach who's giving you weekly assignments all for you to be the same exact person 6 months from now.
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

You should write down all your good and bad qualities and ask those who really know you (friends and family) about your weaknesses and strengths, and work on your weak points.
Books can help you, but you would have to spend some time at the bookstore, reading a couple paragraphs from each chapter to see if that book can help you.
A book that I find really good is "The five major pieces to the life puzzle" by Jim Roth. The book has dog ears everywhere, and I have a few excerpts for you:

Our goals and ambitions of the past are bringing to us present rewards. If our current rewards are small, then our past efforts were small. And if today's efforts are small, the future rewards will be small as well.

We cannot move casually into a better future. We cannot casually pursue the goal we have set for ourselves. A goal that is casually pursued is not a goal; at best it is a wish, and wishes are little more than self-delusion.

We all say that we want to succeed, but sooner or later, our level of activity must equal our level of intent.

Every time we choose to do less than we could, has an effect on our self-confidence. Repeated every day, we soon find ourselves not only doing less than we should, but also being less than we could.

For things to change, we must change.

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2013 at 12:27am
thank you, hott.pink!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12