Perfect Hair Collection

Libras tend to be Psychic?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tu-grad View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tu-grad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Libras tend to be Psychic?
    Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 7:33pm

jacked...is there any thruth to it 

example:

I don't know how true that is but I'm having some serious Déjà vu due to the season change (it's winter in my area).

For example: Three weeks ago, I had a weird dream that my coworker was in a car accident but she was in a meeting. Fast forward to Monday, She told us about her car accident when we had our group meeting with the boss and other coworkers.

Sponsored Links

iLoveMrCortez View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iLoveMrCortez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 7:38pm
thats creepy lol i have never heard that

is it libras in general or just libras born in certain days?
shoulderlengthb View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoulderlengthb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 7:41pm
Maybe so

Are you a Libra and looking to get your own personal horoscope today? You are not alone. Millions of Libras from all backgrounds look for their earth sign on a daily basis.   You should know deep within yourself why you need to get your Libra horoscope read today. Perhaps you are getting it read because you have a special someone in mind that you would like to be attached to or perhaps you really don't know why you are becoming the person that you are. Naturally you would want to seek out your personal Libra horoscope to see why you are doing half of the things that you are doing. Many people are intrigued by their personal horoscopes and its because most horoscopes match a persons individual personalities. Libras have a unique and special personality because they are often in the middle of their own spiritual growth. This means that Libras worldwide are most susceptible to engaging in conversations with those that may be in need. There are thousands of Libra psychics in the world today. Libras are known to be highly intuitive and extremely psychic. Libras often can pick up certain information about you using their sixth sense. Its because they need to understand you a lot better and take you to another place spiritually. You can best learn about yourself through a Libra earth sign. Just ask a Libra to give you a psychic reading and many Libra psychics are open to it. They may offer you a free psychic reading for the first time. Many psychics in the world today are generous about offering their services for free the first time around. You can best learn about an individual psychic by the way that you live your life daily. Just pray and feel lead by the spirit. If you are unsure if a Libra horoscope is right for you, then you may ask yourself if you are looking for direction. Most Libras are looking for direction in different areas of their life. They may be looking for a confirmation about the direction in which their life is going in or they may indeed ask questions about their love life or money situation. A horoscope is supposed to confirm or open your eyes to things that may be working around your life. Many horoscope writers are astrologers and psychics. You can best learn about the Libra horoscope by getting psychic readings with psychics that understand the Libra earth sign and what you may need on a daily basis. Remember that as a Libra, you are responsible for taking matters to the next level on your own one step at a time.

I found this though.
coilyartist View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coilyartist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 7:44pm
I heard this was scorpios, never heard of libras though
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 7:44pm
Libras *eye twitch*
sarrah922 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarrah922 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 7:47pm
That's some bull.

They have good intuitions though.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 7:55pm
lol, I've heard that about Pisces, and sometimes Virgos LOL

zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 7:58pm
Libra a s
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 7:58pm
sorry will be back to wri
AarisZilton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AarisZilton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2010 at 11:04pm
YES! I THINK I AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT!

AZ
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style