Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - LHHNY: Amina and Peter Gunz at the medicaid office
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

LHHNY: Amina and Peter Gunz at the medicaid office

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

I don't know.these people

she is on a reality show buying him stuff in the Cartier red box, but now sitting in the welfare office waiting for the to refill her EBT card.

Thats all it was, was a Cartier box. I highly doubt those tin foil rings came from anywhere but the local Asian swapmeat.
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 7:27pm
I heard u don't get paid until u appear for a second season.

New York is expensive as hell and all those people r hustlers. They might have just found a hustle on stamps and other aid, but still have much in unaccounted funds. U never know with hustling ass New Yorkers.

Lastly, is he the father of Corey gunz, whom is signed to young money and just had a reality show not that long ago?
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 7:29pm

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

oh my, I aint hating on getting insurance, I am hating on having more babies in your fucced up situation

Definitely not Everyone should have insurance in the USA its the point of flaunting wealth that you don't have and having babies you cant afford.
PREACH!!!

Peter got what 4 or 5 baby mamas now?  I'm gonna need for ppl to do better  & choose wisely.  

And use protection!!!

+Hire a lawyer before signing a contract to star on a hit reality show so that VH1 wont shaft you to the point where you cant stand on your own 2 feet...
yes, as much money as MONA Scott makes, she should def insure all of her employees
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I heard u don't get paid until u appear for a second season.

New York is expensive as hell and all those people r hustlers. They might have just found a hustle on stamps and other aid, but still have much in unaccounted funds. U never know with hustling ass New Yorkers.

Lastly, is he the father of Corey gunz, whom is signed to young money and just had a reality show not that long ago?
yes
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 7:31pm
Thanks
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Thanks
ur welcome.  It was Son of a Gun on MTV2 @ 10:30 after Wilding Out, it only lasted 1 season due to poor ratings & a bad time slot.  Peter has been looking for a come up, ever since.  ......  Then came LHHNYLOL
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 7:37pm
they are on reality tv and get assistance? what am i doing wrong?
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

she is on a reality show buying him stuff in the Cartier red box, but now sitting in the welfare office waiting for the to refill her EBT card.

Thats all it was, was a Cartier box. I highly doubt those tin foil rings came from anywhere but the local Asian swapmeat.

true...erry episode is wardrobed thru aliexpress...why wouldnt the ring come from there tooLOL
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:30pm

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

true...erry episode is wardrobed thru aliexpress...why wouldnt the ring come from there tooLOL

DEAD! LOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 8:33pm

Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

oh my, I aint hating on getting insurance, I am hating on having more babies in your fucced up situation

Definitely not Everyone should have insurance in the USA its the point of flaunting wealth that you don't have and having babies you cant afford.
PREACH!!!

Peter got what 4 or 5 baby mamas now?  I'm gonna need for ppl to do better  & choose wisely.  

And use protection!!!

+Hire a lawyer before signing a contract to star on a hit reality show so that VH1 wont shaft you to the point where you cant stand on your own 2 feet...
yes, as much money as MONA Scott makes, she should def insure all of her employees

that blonde wig flopped on her head prob cost more than she pays them. niya on youtube getting lipo at a known brooklyn butcher shop surgeon, poor tahira still bussing tables and peter gun is sleepin on whoever's couch he can. erica mena whipping out cartier boxes too...these people need to stay off instagram b/c just b/c kevin liles & kevin hart buying out cartier for their women and posting pix doesnt mean you should even attempt... i dont even know who the verbally abusive rapper guy with the baby momma is so you know the are just as bad off...smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>