FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedLHHAs Kirk Fathered Child w/ Stepdaughter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TXButterfly03 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 8:31am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

i dunno.

I will say that kirk this season... is worthy of being stoned.

but for what its worth.. i think Gucci is quite scary and mentally ill... so you have to take what he says w/ a grain of salt.

Yessss!!  I wish my husband would act a fool with me like that - and esp. on TV....
Sponsored Links

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 9:03am
I hope all of this is scripted for them to stay on the show. 

I think its funny that Rasheeda calls herself a "boss chick" and makes songs like "make him wanna marry me"...while her husband is questioning her faithfulness and wants her to abort their child. 

This show could've given Rasheeda the boost she needs to get her a career outside of Atlanta....but its doing nothing but discredit her talent. We're on season #2, Rasheeda should be releasing an album on a major label, seen in commercials via endorsement deals (at least a perm box), and performing on (BET) awards show.
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 11:20am
After these last couple of episodes of Kirk on LAHH, I can't stand him and put nothing shady past him.

I also heard he and Rasheeda are getting a divorce.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

After these last couple of episodes of Kirk on LAHH, I can't stand him and put nothing shady past him.

I also heard he and Rasheeda are getting a divorce.

I was just thinking this, after seeing his interactions with her during the baby announcement and especially his interaction with her mother last episode makes me wonder. It's certainly a different side to him, and it seems a bit sinister. Don't know if the allegations are true but certainly wouldn't be all that surprised.
nicolecashville View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Didnt Gucci out him in a song calling him a pedo?

Yes. I posted the lyrics in an earlier comment. And the links I got the info from.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

I think its funny that Rasheeda calls herself a "boss chick" and makes songs like "make him wanna marry me"...while her husband is questioning her faithfulness and wants her to abort their child. 

This show could've given Rasheeda the boost she needs to get her a career outside of Atlanta....but its doing nothing but discredit her talent. We're on season #2, Rasheeda should be releasing an album on a major label, seen in commercials via endorsement deals (at least a perm box), and performing on (BET) awards show.

Before this show they tried to keep their marriage hidden. Ppl just knew Kirk was her manager. She should have let that lady manage her. I liked her music before the show now I won't even click on her youtube videos. I just can't.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by nicolecashville nicolecashville wrote:

Before this show they tried to keep their marriage hidden. Ppl just knew Kirk was her manager. She should have let that lady manage her. I liked her music before the show now I won't even click on her youtube videos. I just can't.

Shockedyou have the inside scoop on them, do you know another celebs infoLOL

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by nicolecashville nicolecashville wrote:

Shockedyou have the inside scoop on them, do you know another celebs infoLOL

Lol if I don't know I can find out. But they said that on the 1st reunion show they kept it a secret for business purposes. They felt Rasheeda would sell more records as a single artist. So if anybody ever knew they were marriedthey was in the industry and/or knew them personally. Gucci Mane's song was put out in 2009. He mentions things like Georgia Peach and Kirk's name in the song so you know who he talking about.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 7:52pm
She has always been a terrible rapper to me.  Kirk rubs me the wrong way, I thought he was on the DL during the first season.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 7:58pm
I still believe kirk did it
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
  Share Topic