BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

LHHA’s Kirk Fathered Child w/ Stepdaughter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:32pm
real talk, idk wtf to believe!!Confused
Sponsored Links

Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 10:50pm
Too much speculation here for me.

Edited by Limalady - Sep 10 2012 at 10:51pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:01pm
he aint sh*t.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:07pm
Yeah, I don't know what to believe, but I do believe whoever said the following is an idiot

Quote his daughter wasn’t use to using condoms with her father so why would she use 1 with her boyfriend??

BoutThatLife View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BoutThatLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:08pm
So that's who Gucci was talking about!! You know what, its not everyday that a man is rumored to be an incestuous pedophile.these rumors have been going on for years, and he hasn't denied it? Either he finds it so ridiculous that he won't even dignify it with a response or what, but if you were accused of some ish like that, you wouldn't defend your good name?
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:11pm
Stunned.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 11:21pm
idk who these coloreds are but that article is poorly written
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2012 at 12:16am
I don't know..but when I listened to the song I got the idea he was talking about someone else and Kirk's name was mentioned when they said "you f*n Kirk in the azz"..so I figured he was talking about someone else and mentioned Kirk's name insinuating they are gay, but he was still referring to someone when he said having sex with children..I don't know..that is what I think I heard..it was kind of hard to follow, but I did catch that aspect..might have missed the transition.

Also, Rasheeda is in her 40s..so he was not messing with her at 16, but since she wants to try and say she just turned 31 last May, then it would be the case. You can tell she is not that damn young..she looks like a good looking middle aged woman.

I don't believe someone would get on a reality show like that with that type of skeleton in his closet. However, this world today. Everyone in reality shows have issues..
nicolecashville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolecashville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 4:50am
The song is a diss to somebody name Big Cat. 
They obviously with Kirk and Rasheeda. 

Here’s the track and some interesting tidbits about the diss:

In the song Gucci rapped about Kirk being gay and having a gay lover, while blasting Rasheeda for not trying to rap, being old, looking tacky and has no a–!

He raps,

“I’m the type to hit park and drop my top, and your the type a guy baby mamma at da bus stop, now i’m the type a guy swing on you when i see you, you got on them dickies i got on them pu–y’s, i’m the type a guy keep money cuz i be HUSTLIN, you’re the type a guy i use to pay to tow my Luggage, and you’re the type a guy hit the mall but window shoppin, Gucci can i be yo hype man HELL naw you Garbage.”

Rasheeda who has been an undercover rapstress for the past three years, with Kirk being called gay by many fans of the show, Gucci then raps on verse two of the track,

“You’re the type a Bi*ch old as hell still tryna rap, and i’m the type a ni–a young as hell an i run the trap, now you’re the type a freak say lick your Georgia PEACH, you married to a lame and dat lame don’t wont no BEEF, now he the type a ni–a that a old lame a– Bi*ch a want, aint never drank no beer aint Never rolled no Blunt, now she da type of girl aint got no a– on her back, know Kirk aint got no money I heard she fu*Kin Cat, now Jase da type of guy go both ways like I dont know, I heard he *&%^$#@Ein Kirk in da a– on da D low,now Jase da type of guy tell u u gon make millions, but he’s a petifile on da low he fu*kin children”

http://urbanbellemag.com/2012/09/rasheeda-kirk-stepdaughter-pedophile.html

http://www.theybf.com/2013/03/14/in-case-you-missed-it-kmichelle-kirk-frost-exchange-lesbian-ho-accusations

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2013 at 5:30am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Kirk slang dope back in the day, but he was a minor playa.

Slang though? Really?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>