BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedLHHAs Kirk Fathered Child w/ Stepdaughter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by pinkextra pinkextra wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

can't see the vid but is the Gucci you're talking about Gucci Mane? the same crusty lipped drug dealer, convicted felon and murderer rapper? nothing he says is credible imho.

doesn't this description describe many in the entertainment industry?Confused
in the ratchet rap music industry, yes. minus the murdering, gucci mane is the only rapper i know of who has actually killed someone.

C-Murder???

J Rule?

Chingy?

Boosie?

Sponsored Links

dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 6:01pm
Sigh...I read the title as "Kirk  Franklin Fathered Child w/ Stepdaughter" and I have no idea why...........
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 6:51pm
I think ALL of them should have a stadium worth of seats _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/

Sigh.
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by dee1672 dee1672 wrote:

Sigh...I read the title as "Kirk  Franklin Fathered Child w/ Stepdaughter" and I have no idea why...........

LOL
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:03pm
well damn....
*I heard a little bit of what Gucci said but I don't understand everything what he says.. Can someone translate?? I'm not fluent in ratchet.. TIA*

Edited by Sinnamon_Mami - Sep 10 2012 at 9:04pm
LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

can't see the vid but is the Gucci you're talking about Gucci Mane? the same crusty lipped drug dealer, convicted felon and murderer rapper? nothing he says is credible imho.

in the ratchet rap music industry, yes. minus the murdering, gucci mane is the only rapper i know of who has actually killed someone.

C-Murder???

J Rule?

Chingy?

Boosie?

Ja Rule and Chingy are bout that life?????
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

C-Murder???

J Rule?

Chingy?

Boosie?

Nike, them names aint killers

Boosie
Snoop Dogg
Max B
G Dep
Cassidy
C Murda
& Gucci are real killers
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Snoop Dogg

You think my boo really did that? Cry
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Snoop Dogg

You think my boo really did that? Cry
he was involved somehow, he was at the scene. idk if he pulled any triggers tho.  He's got good lawyers
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 10 2012 at 9:30pm
aight yall, this story gets crazier & crazier!!!

Kirk Frost Exposed for Incest; Raping his Own Daughter! by Jacky Jasper

Kirk Frost Committing Incest w/ Daughter

Down Low Doings of D-Lo Entertainment’s CEO Uncovered?

To protect the privacy of the daughter and her mother we have chosen not to reveal their names or identifying information.

HSK Exclusive - We are gathering more information which, even though may exhibit conflicting reports, still points to Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Kirk Frost as a child sex predator.

Additional sources are now stepping forward, exclusively telling HSK the victim at the center of the sexual molestation accusations against Kirk Frost is really the DLo Entertainment founder’s BIOLOGICAL daughter – born during his first marriage, before Rasheeda Buckner.

That would mean the alleged ‘daddy’s little girl‘ victim is RASHEEDA’S stepdaughter, not Frost’s.

Given the fact that Rasheeda Bucker is a widely known pacifier of victimizers who questions the validity of their victims stories, this could reveal how the independent female rap artist deals with her apparent ‘look the other way’ mode of operation. Don’t believe me.. Ask K Michelle.

You may remember we first told you about one insider’s account of Frost’s alleged molestation of his first wife’s daughter, leading the music manager’s stepdaughter to give birth to a child. Insiders tell HSK the biological father of the child who Frost’s daughter gave birth to was questioned for some time, adding Frost’s incest of his daughter was no secret within the immediate family circle. Sources say that’s why Frost may have experienced great relief after discovering he is not the biological father of his grandchild. It’s something that sources say Frost was looking to dodge happening for sometime, revealing when his daughter was 15-years-old Frost insisted, “she be put on birth control”.

Here’s what a source had to say about the alleged incident:

“Anyway— it’s Kirk’s biological daughter that he was actually having unprotected sex with for years. Kirk raped his own daughter from ages 11 to 16 years-old.

Last year, she finally spoke out, but later retracted her statement once Kirk manipulated her mind into believing mommy was the ‘bad guy’ trying to send daddy to jail forever, and “how could she do this to daddy if she loved him?”. So his daughter covered it up, saying she was lying – all to save her dad from going to prison. That’s why her mom never moved forward with a case.

What father is concerned about birth control for their baby girl??? One who is them, that’s who!! So far the baby that his daughter had…has been proven to be her current boyfriend’s baby because the child looks looks just like him, but I think they should still call Maury for this one.

Also, Kirk used to be jealous of his daughter having boyfriend’s –SICKKK!!—think about it….his daughter wasn’t use to using condoms with her father so why would she use 1 with her boyfriend?? You learn from your parents, RIGHT??! oh and Rasheeda and Kirk have an 11-year-old son together not a daughter, but I hope his cry baby gay azz isn’t *&%^$#@Ein his son too!!”

Is Kirk Frost Atlanta’s R Kelly, having gotten with Resheeda when she was just 16-years-old? I don’t know, but I do know Rasheeda keeps the company of men who abuse women – Let’s not forget she publicly sided with Mickey “Memphiz” Wright, who K Michelle says abused her.

HSK has contacted Mona Scott Young to ask the LHHA creator what she has to say about these disturbing accusations against Frost. We have yet to receive a response

Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic