Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
camille07 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camille07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lf lifespan?
    Posted: Mar 12 2018 at 1:55pm
How long do your units usually last before the hairline isn't full anymore or you have to style to accommodate a balding spot etc
Sponsored Links

camille07 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote camille07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2018 at 2:26pm
Also can someone explain to me the appeal of these 900% density horror shows
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2018 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by camille07 camille07 wrote:

Also can someone explain to me the appeal of these 900% density horror shows

So that they still look half full after all the GD hair sheds!

I'm happy if I get a good 3 moths out of anything anymore honestly.
hotpinktoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotpinktoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2018 at 9:23am
I feel like if I baby my lace front I can milk it for 6 months to 9 months before i start needed a new one. But if I over pluck it, it's like it just starts shedding more.
NeedTresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeedTresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2018 at 8:59am
you could always learn to ventilate that way you can repair your balding spots.. I have units from like 5-7 years ago that I have repaired and still wear   youtube has videos on how to ventilate and amazon sells ventilating kits
camille07 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camille07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2018 at 3:09am
I still haven't figured out how to sew with needle and thread. Ventilation seems unrealistic.
ilovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ilovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2018 at 8:39am
These wigs now days just arent the same anymore thanks to social media. I realized its been 13 years since I've been wearing lace fronts and I have only 3 wigs from my first round of purchases back in 2005. Now days the units I buy last maybe 6-8 months, I havent done a bleach bath in so long because I am scared to do one on one of these units. I asked a YT guru if they had ever done a BB and she looked at me like I was crazy! These kids now days dont know what a BB is because units dont last long enough to do one
NeedTresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NeedTresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2018 at 2:47pm
That is so true and ventilating is not complicated and it's nothing like sewing more like latch hook without the latch
camille07 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote camille07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2018 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by NeedTresses NeedTresses wrote:

more like latch hook without the latch

yeah babe none of this means anything to me. if i can't fix it with super glue Embarrassed
DIYLaceWigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DIYLaceWigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2018 at 5:56am
About a year if I don't ventilate hair. 

But I like to ventilate about a couple grams of hair during the winter, of hair that is about one level darker. During the summer months, I'll take a weekend and ventilate a couple of grams of lighter hair. 

This rotation ensures that my systems are full. Keep in mind that I'm a guy who wears full cap systems/toupee.

DIYLaceWigs.com - I talk about my experience ventilating and experimenting.
Ventilating has saved me so much money. Now I repair my systems, not replace them :) 

DIYLaceWigs.com

Edited by DIYLaceWigs - Sep 19 2018 at 5:58am
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic