Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2011 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by STricky STricky wrote:

I believe this section will slowly turn into a layer of hell, with your recent infiltration. Let's decide which one...

I have noticed some changes...Cry as for the OP I don't believe in hell or levels of hell. The ideal of there being levels of hell is laughable to me because if u think about it there would be no heaven since all humans have sinned. So u wouldnt be going to heaven just a less humid hellConfused
Sponsored Links

coilyartist View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2011 at 8:14pm
I believe in an after life.....you come back which ever age you choose and get to be with your loved ones....my friends and I call it the 6th dimension.....

I have no belief of Heaven or Hell.....they serve no purpose in my everyday living situation. You do good on Earth, great! You do bad on Earth, whatevs!

You make your own path and destiny in life,with your own morals and beliefs......

I need some whiskey and ginger ale after dealing with all of this......
Bahiyieh View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2011 at 8:21pm
Originally posted by DeliciouslyWeird DeliciouslyWeird wrote:

I'll try to explain this as best I can.
Firstly, no I don't believe in hell in the traditional sense. I don't know what happens to my spirit once it leaves it's vessel, death if you must. Will my spirit be aware of the legacy(for lack of a better word) I've left behind? That is the only way I can believe in eternal punishment. Did I put negativity out in the world that I will never have the chance to un-do or at least mitigate and moreover will I be aware of it once I'm physically dead. Nothing hurts more than regret so that would be my hell.
That probably made no sense whatsoever lmao!

It's funny in my faith that is exactly what hell is, a life of realized regrets.

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2011 at 11:30pm
Back when I believed, I tried to convince myself there were different levels to make myself feel better and to attempt to rationalize certain things like, how can someone who lies about how good a friend looks in skinny jeans go to the same hell as someone who kills a person?

Looking back, I just want to give old self who tried to rationalize these things a hug and say 'Stop it.'

LOL@ STricky!
tantoine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2011 at 3:18pm
No I don't believe in Dante's Hell, I don't believe in Hell at all. Even when I was strong in my faith, I couldn't come to terms with a loving God creating a place to torment people for all eternity. That just isn't the God that I wanted to serve or love.

I believe that when you die, you're dead. That's it. The dead are conscious of nothing at all.
DeliciouslyWeird View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2011 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by Bahiyieh Bahiyieh wrote:

Originally posted by DeliciouslyWeird DeliciouslyWeird wrote:

I'll try to explain this as best I can.
Firstly, no I don't believe in hell in the traditional sense. I don't know what happens to my spirit once it leaves it's vessel, death if you must. Will my spirit be aware of the legacy(for lack of a better word) I've left behind? That is the only way I can believe in eternal punishment. Did I put negativity out in the world that I will never have the chance to un-do or at least mitigate and moreover will I be aware of it once I'm physically dead. Nothing hurts more than regret so that would be my hell.
That probably made no sense whatsoever lmao!

It's funny in my faith that is exactly what hell is, a life of realized regrets.

I remember this from the thread about why some people lose faith. It was very interesting and it made me look at religion in a different way. Big smile
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2011 at 11:14pm
Tokyorose's question of the night: Why the fukk can't I just be miserable and NOT have it be attributed to any deity or lack of one?
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2011 at 6:46pm
The levels of hell are strictly from the vivid imagination of a brilliant poet who lived in the 13th century.   When Dante Alighieri wrote the Divine Comedy he developed and explained these levels as part of his fantastic journey through what he imagined hell to be like.  His main purpose was to place people who were hated by the masses and his own personal enemies in those levels and explain what he felt they had done to get there.  In creating the levels of heaven he used the same process to place the people he admired, including a married woman he was in love with, in the various levels of heaven. 

These are both plot twists created and written by a compelling author.  Neither of these places exist.  As with many things from that period the church often seized and destroyed or embraced and distributed everything of art that dealt with things that dealt with religion.  At that time the pope was more powerful than the king. 

Amazingly this major work of fiction is often mistaken for "biblical information" in people's religious beliefs today.   The bible doesn't even talk about hell as much as other fictional literature that it spawned.    
DeliciouslyWeird View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2011 at 2:35pm
^Hmm good stuff.
acaraway View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2011 at 3:08pm
I personally don't believe there is a hell, but in the christian faith (my whole family is southern bapist) there aren't levels, because the wages of all "sin" is death. But honestly, if there was a hell it'd be extraneous, considering all the suffering that goes on in life.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic