Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Letting your child travel w/o you

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 11:20am
Umm is this dad's mom or you mom? If its dad's mom and you guys don't have a close relationship then HAYELL NO!!! 2 is too young plus she won't be able to tell you everything that happened on the trip cos she so young. Wait till she's 8. She'll have talking diarrhea buy then.  

If its your mom then heck the day you pushed that baby out clean up the blood and off the baby goes with granma. Ship her some frozen breast milk and you'll be fine.
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Are you still beefing with your SO's mommaErmm

No. 

I respect her she's his mom, my daughters grandma.

I trusted her once and that back fired on me and I just don't have that trust there.

She always seems uncomfortable when I'm around or something. I really dk. We don't really talk.
I don't see any reason to. I'm not going to kiss up to someone who I know would turn on me or hurt me.

That is the issue not the travelling. if you don't trust her then use your judgement where  your daughter is concerned
Bribby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 11:32am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Umm is this dad's mom or you mom? If its dad's mom and you guys don't have a close relationship then HAYELL NO!!! 2 is too young plus she won't be able to tell you everything that happened on the trip cos she so young. Wait till she's 8. She'll have talking diarrhea buy then.  

If its your mom then heck the day you pushed that baby out clean up the blood and off the baby goes with granma. Ship her some frozen breast milk and you'll be fine.

Dad's mom. Like we see eachother, she watches her sometimes, but her and I don't have a tight relationship at all. Dad's sister is going too (her aunt), she's very nice and a very good mom.

My mom and my daughter are very close though, my mom has her all of the time due to school and work, and she's retired. This is until I put her in daycare which I waited for because I want her to be able to talk more like she does now...

Its like she is always way more happy at home at my parents house where she lives like so relieved to get home. I know she isn't treated badly but it's just not what she is used to.
Bribby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Are you still beefing with your SO's mommaErmm

No. 

I respect her she's his mom, my daughters grandma.

I trusted her once and that back fired on me and I just don't have that trust there.

She always seems uncomfortable when I'm around or something. I really dk. We don't really talk.
I don't see any reason to. I'm not going to kiss up to someone who I know would turn on me or hurt me.

That is the issue not the travelling. if you don't trust her then use your judgement where  your daughter is concerned

Thank you
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 11:36am
Nay!!! too small in my opinion. Let her wait till she can talk a bit more. I tried it once with my in-laws and my son was 1 and never again is all I can say. I still don't like those mofo's.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 11:37am
At 2 if you don't feel good about her going, she STAYS!!! Don't matter how anyone else feels, sorry grams.
Bribby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 11:49am

Nay!!! too small in my opinion. Let her wait till she can talk a bit more. I tried it once with my in-laws and my son was 1 and never again is all I can say. I still don't like those mofo's.

Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

At 2 if you don't feel good about her going, she STAYS!!! Don't matter how anyone else feels, sorry grams.

Like they say go with my guy feeling. Thank you I love you all.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 12:14pm
i would love for my nephews to come up and visit...

we'll see if their crazy ass moms will allow it...

she's the worst.
Senior Detective View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 12:54pm

Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Like they say go with my guy feeling. Thank you I love you all.
personal feelings aside, if my baby is not in danger, I'd let her go
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2013 at 1:37pm
My som at 2 if I felt any type of way even a feeling is enough for me not to let him go anywhere & wouldve not given a dayum how anyone felt either
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>