Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Letting someone know their s/o is cheating

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

^^any posts in particular? lol

Its a general theme I've seen.  Women who know and are more embarrassed about other people knowing, instead of being embarrassed about being cheated on in the 1st place. 

...or woman turning a blind eye to everything to "earn" a ring.  Is this what female empowerment has got us in 2013? LOL

Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 4:16pm
I agree
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 5:58pm
This guy that was in a class with me last year tried to holla. Fast forward 3 months later and I see this same guy at my paternal grandma's funeral with my cousin. Before the funeral it had been about 10 years since I have seen or spoken to this cousin. She told me she and dude have been together for a few years. He looked super uncomfy and guilty when he saw me. But I didn't feel like it was the time or place to call him out. Now me and my cuz are getting really tight and I wonder if I should bring it up. I don't know how she is gonna react. And she is pregnant by dude. I told my brother and he said just leave it alone.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 6:00pm
Im telling
I'd rather be shamed than your coochie be burning

Edited by jonesable - Oct 21 2013 at 6:01pm
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

people love telling sh*tLOL

stay out folks business
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

This guy that was in a class with me last year tried to holla. Fast forward 3 months later and I see this same guy at my paternal grandma's funeral with my cousin. Before the funeral it had been about 10 years since I have seen or spoken to this cousin. She told me she and dude have been together for a few years. He looked super uncomfy and guilty when he saw me. But I didn't feel like it was the time or place to call him out. Now me and my cuz are getting really tight and I wonder if I should bring it up. I don't know how she is gonna react. And she is pregnant by dude. I told my brother and he said just leave it alone.

Yes, please listen to your brother.  That can get real ugly, real fast.
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Im telling
I'd rather be shamed than your coochie be burning

you and I are >>>Here<<

I'm singing like a birdie. I wouldn't want my friend looking stupid and I knew what was going on the whole time. What she chooses to do with my information is completely her prerogative but it will not be on my conscious. Might be selfish but no siree bob. You will know!

Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Yeah this is the reason why I would let it go.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 7:05pm
i would never tell. 
i am a firm believer that women in particular, always know. always. 
men are usually the ones who get thrown off.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 7:06pm
My whore of an ex was cheating on the girl he had cheated on me with. It just happened that his new sidepiece was my bestie's roommate at the time. He used to go to their apt and fvck the roommate during the day when my bestie was at work.

So he does some other ish that pisses my bestie off and she calls his current gf (the one he cheated on me with) and tells her that all day long he's always there fvcking her roommate, and she might want to go get tested. The gf was all "thank you for telling me"....my bestie goes "nah bish, i aint telling you this on some woman-to-woman ish. i dont like you, im only telling you coz you were fvcking him when he was with my friend and you knew about it and still pursued him. this is me serving zolloh's karma" ...i like about died a thousand times that day laughing LOL

well the girl apparently didnt care, she was on a mission to win a wedding ring. they got married a few months later and have a one yr old boy now. he's still slutting it up, and they lived happily ever after LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>