FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedLetting someone know their s/o is cheating

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:27pm
I knew a girl from the past whose boyfriend of 5 years was cheating on her. He slept with someone she knew. The person she knew felt guilty and told her, but it backfired. The girl getting cheated on ended up telling all types of embarrassing and damaging things about this girl and basically dragged her. I never met the girl, but I felt bad for her.

Then, a mutual friend of ours told her how he hit on her. Instead of believing us that he is scum, she put on facebook how people are jealous of what she has.

Wellll, the last straw is when she found out about the child he had while they were in a relationship. Anywho, she finally dumped him. Then she had the nerve to blame everyone who knew for not being good friends saying that we didn't do enough to get her away from him and she no longer talks to us.....
Sponsored Links

iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

now that i'm on a computer i can also share this...i told someone very close to me that her very long term boyfriend was trying to get with me...dck pix and all....i've never been so nervous to tell someone something.  i had to drink first.  anyway, letting her know would also jeopardize a $ situation but i put her before that, obviously.  in the end, i lost out on the biz + she told him and stayed with him.  it was a lose/lose for me.

That is exactly what happened to me, minus the dck pix. On top of that, the chick has been hating on me for years because of it.
smh 
ima just go on head and keep my mouth shut because she doesnt sound like the type that would leave and it would just be more awkward. 

but the good thing is im not the only one that saw it. 
he def wasnt trying to hide it 

purp this is why we need an incog button lol 

Edited by iGotSunshine - Oct 21 2013 at 3:28pm
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:29pm
Stupid heaux. smh
pebbles251 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:37pm
I honestly would want someone to tell me. Therefore I would find a way to not only tell my friend or family but to show them with proof. Yes I agree that some people may not believe and think you are trying to ruin their joy. (yes I lost a friendship of 10 yrs because her man was cheating and I told her).
But I also lost someone close to me because her husband was cheating with whores and his friends knew and didn't tell her for years....they told us when she was dead.

Tell her so she can protect herself.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by pebbles251 pebbles251 wrote:

I honestly would want someone to tell me. Therefore I would find a way to not only tell my friend or family but to show them with proof. Yes I agree that some people may not believe and think you are trying to ruin their joy. (yes I lost a friendship of 10 yrs because her man was cheating and I told her).
But I also lost someone close to me because her husband was cheating with whores and his friends knew and didn't tell her for years....they told us when she was dead.

Tell her so she can protect herself.

yes

thanked!
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:48pm
Peebbles did he give her HIV/AIDS?

Surprisingly I've never caught anyone (my Friend's SO) cheating and I live in Jamaica. But i have witnessed my friends/associates male and female cheating. I'm polite to all side pieces side hoes bunna man mateys et al. Not my place to tell their SOs as their SOs aren't my friends. I've asked each GF if they would want to be told and If it ever comes up I'll follow that script.

My BF good friend has this one chick who he calls his wife man they're everywhere together whenever we stop at dudes house she outside watching him work on the car, driving the cars, picking up this and that and in between. I nearly jumped out my skin when i learned that the real wifey lives inside and has always been inside the entire time! Sometimes she comes out and they fight and then she goes back inside. SMDH. Dutty lifestyle. [did i tell Bhm this story already]
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 3:59pm
It doesn't matter how close we are.  It matters more how you will take the news.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

It doesn't matter how close we are.  It matters more how you will take the news.

good point. Never thought about it that way, but maybe that's why I'm so open about being told. I feel that I can handle it.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 4:09pm
This thread has taught me why I am single.  I have standards, lol.  I forgot a lot of women suppress their needs and self-respect to have a man. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 4:10pm
^^any posts in particular? lol
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic