Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Letting Go Of A Relationship (You Never Had)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 1:49pm
Right.
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 8:43am
This article and thread is very helpful

I wish i was a little smarter with my decisions in the past but like I say, there's no point in regretting anything you can't change. Just learn your lesson, move on and make better decisions the next time!
TexasBaby03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexasBaby03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Cry I need to focus on my work.  Just pour all of my energy into my work and never look up.

Don't do that Jess! I'm speaking from experience. You will get burnt out and then you have to find something else to channel your energy through. Life will pass you by. Find that balance and do other activities that make you happy. I just started doing that and I'm getting there. Hanging out with friends, going to concerts, traveling, etc. These feelings won't disappear overnight but they will gradually get better if you ALLOW yourself to let go and let God.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by TexasBaby03 TexasBaby03 wrote:

Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Cry I need to focus on my work.  Just pour all of my energy into my work and never look up.

Don't do that Jess! I'm speaking from experience. You will get burnt out and then you have to find something else to channel your energy through. Life will pass you by. Find that balance and do other activities that make you happy. I just started doing that and I'm getting there. Hanging out with friends, going to concerts, traveling, etc. These feelings won't disappear overnight but they will gradually get better if you ALLOW yourself to let go and let God.
Thank you so much.  I've been doing this for the past few days and I've been happy!
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 4:44pm
I need to send this article to my bestie. She has a habit of crushing on guys and creating these fairytales in her head and over thinking about the guys actions.
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 11:28pm
Ouch says Moody.

Great article though.

Truth on steroids.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 13 2013 at 9:19am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I need to send this article to my bestie. She has a habit of crushing on guys and creating these fairytales in her head and over thinking about the guys actions.
Ouch
This was totally me
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2013 at 1:48pm
bump
swweet*suga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 7:51pm
Clap

whew wee this hit home. i need to print this out for a reminder
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 4:01am
Bump. Not the one.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2223242526>