Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Letting Go Of A Relationship (You Never Had)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 26>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 4.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 2:24pm
I am not trying be your mama but I didn't know all this stuff either - I had to learn.
And btw - you have to accept that some giys aren't gonna act you out for a lot of different reasons - some of which may have nothing to do with you - so you can't have their non attentiveness affect your self esteem!!

- I think some girls learn about men (NOT TO MAKE THEM A BIG DEAL IN THEIR LIVES) from the way their parents interact, their older sisters, auntie etc

- Some girls have kind of an instinct about men so they know how to wangle them. I would call these women the Angelina Jolie type. (They can get a bit predatory actually so they often end up in a BAD relationship to tell the truth BUT she will get the guy she wants.)

- All the rest of us (me included) had to learn this stuff from girlfriends, experiences, reading etc .. to figure out HOW TO CONDUCT YOURSELF around men.

It's hard but better to learn this stuff early .. than to blow your life chasing guys that don't want you (or will just use you and dump you).
Sponsored Links

Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 2:45pm
Thanks for the info Printer_Ink.
Thumbs Up
Be confident, happy, and focused in my career.  Don't make cow eyes.  Do all of this while being attractive. The guys will come.
Some guys will not be attracted to me and I can't do anything about it, so I shouldn't let this affect myself esteem.
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 5:24pm
I found this link for you - http://www.hardtoget.com/
This should get you started about how to deal with men and how to stay in control. :)

Bottom line - he has gotta pursue you or ... the balance of power gets all F' ed up and ... stays all F' ed up.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

I found this link for you - http://www.hardtoget.com/
This should get you started about how to deal with men and how to stay in control. :)

Bottom line - he has gotta pursue you or ... the balance of power gets all F' ed up and ... stays all F' ed up.
Thanks.  School is starting in a week and I really need to put the things I learned over the summer into action.

I asked my colleague and she said the same thing my sister and friend said.   My colleague said I wasn't staring at the guy, but she just felt my 'energy' and the atmosphere of the room changed.  I will work on this as well.  I stop radiating these vibes.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 7:58pm
ErmmRan into the guy who flaked on me.  I kept it moving...didnt wave hi...he just looked me up and down.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 6:26pm
Men who stare, but don't approach...SMDH
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 6:27pm
If a man wants you, he'll come and get you.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Men who stare, but don't approach...SMDH

haha! I know that type!
I have seen may guys at my campus just standing there, leaning against the wall or something, looking at me, expecting ME to make a move. Please! I am not going to talk to you sweetheard, you want me, you better come up to me with something interesting, because a simple "you look amazing" doesn't make me want you.

A boy will try to get your attention (and of the next girl who walks by) by complimenting you.
A man will try to get your attention by showing their intelligence with an interesting conversation. I like this kind. Anyone can tell me I look hot, but few can keep my attention for more than 30 seconds.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 5:32pm
He just wasn't that into me...he has a gf.  Nope.
Ugh.  Roster is back to zero.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 5:18am
Cry I need to focus on my work.  Just pour all of my energy into my work and never look up.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 26>
  Share Topic