Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Letting female fam & friends live w/ u & your man
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Letting female fam & friends live w/ u & your man

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Sometimes the topics here make me feel like im just to optimistic when it comes to ppl and life in generalCryLOL

Uh uh
I remember getting blasted from an older lady from my church.
I was 17 I came by after church thinking she had made it home to get an Easter program roster together and to bring by some things for her.
She had a screen covered porch her husband came out to greet me and I asked if she had made it home yet he said she was on her way and to just wait awhile .we just small talked on the porch and she pulled up maybe 5 minutes later.
She cursed me and called me a hussy for sitting up with her husband ( we were standing on the porch).she really laid into me .i just said I'm sorry mam and told her why I came. She told me she thinks I'm a good girl but I don't need to do that to the wrong person.

Then she called my mother and my aunts to spread the news.
I felt so hurt bc I felt like I had brought shame to my family .i didn't do anything but stand and wait for 3 minutes on the porch.

Lesson learned

so there are problems in magic Negro land
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 7:17pm
Man, if I trust my female family/friend, I would let them sleepover at my house. And I would like to make it known that I just don't trust everyone to kick it at my place. This person has to be someone with a good record of being honest loyal, and goodhearted. So that when hubby ever tries to make any kind of advances to her, she will not hesitate to tell me. And I won't have any reason to question her for what she says. Then I will question hubby and handle him accordingly (which means he's going to die)
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Sometimes the topics here make me feel like im just to optimistic when it comes to ppl and life in generalCryLOL

Uh uh
I was 17 I came by after church thinking she had made it home to get an Easter program roster together and to bring by some things for her.
She had a screen covered porch her husband came out to greet me and I asked if she had made it home yet he said she was on her way and to just wait awhile .we just small talked on the porch and she pulled up maybe 5 minutes later.
She cursed me and called me a hussy for sitting up with her husband ( we were standing on the porch).she really laid into me .i just said I'm sorry mam and told her why I came. She told me she thinks I'm a good girl but I don't need to do that to the wrong person.

I felt so hurt bc I felt like I had brought shame to my family .i didn't do anything but stand and wait for 3 minutes on the porch.

Lesson learned

Sound like Grandmas Husband was a Ho and You were the least of her worries...

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

man i went over to my potna's house to chill one day in the afternoon and i see this fine ass chick in some booty shorts on his couch. he was at home alone with this woman. we go outside and first thing i asked who she was and he said its his brother in laws ex-wife. she didn't have anywhere to go and was going to be staying with them for a week. my next question, you fcked, didn't you...he looked me dead in my eye and told he did.

i was surprised his wife agreed to let a certified dimepiece stay in her home, let alone would leave her alone with her husband.

That is why I will never be laxed.

I don't know why would someone put themselves in this situation where you may have to choose who you believe him or her when sh*t hits the fan and you did not see or walk in on it first hand.  The female in the above story has amunition to make him homeless too.  Why give random people that is living in your home that much damn focking power?

RT.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Uh uh

Lesson learned

Many and I still luh my town:)
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 8:31pm
I don't live with my fiance so no. He wouldn't be okay with it either.

In the future, sure, if they don't have any other options.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 9:16pm
Jones you shoulda fought that old hoe for charging you up like that!

But i would let my sisters and one friend. Another friend I have a feeling would f*ck my man.

I also probably wouldnt feel comfortable staying with a friend and her man cause for some reason my friends always tell me what comments their men make about my appearance..so even though they know deep down I would never mess with their man..I think the living situation could be slightly uncomfortable and there might be some brief moments of delusional thinking on her part..as would be expected of anyone in this situation
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 9:18pm
Lmao , she was live on that porch too LB.

What they say about you? is it something like " damn yo beige friend got a big ole stupid booty"?

Edited by jonesable - Jan 22 2013 at 9:19pm
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 9:32pm
I don't think I could knowingly leave a loved one homeless, so I'd let women really closed to me stay.

Plus, my friends and man all know I'm crazy. I don't think they would wanna risk their well-being for a nut like that.

There is one female friend I love, but I would say hell no. She recently confided that she's slept behind 2 of her friends before and she has no remorse. My man shouldn't say yes, but I don't trust that ho not to offer.

We can chill and shop, but I will not be giving her ass a golden ticket to my boo's wood.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 9:41pm
This situation went all the way south on snapped
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System