Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Letting female fam & friends live w/ u & your man
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Letting female fam & friends live w/ u & your man

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 2:35pm
"aint no puddy like new puddy" LOL
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 2:38pm
wait. Just remembered that I stayed with my GF and her husband for a month years ago. She was actually hurt(or   pretended to be LOL) that I stayed with my brother and his wife for a month prior. She thought I should have spent all my months   at their house. 

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jan 22 2013 at 2:40pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 2:38pm
it's funny when females think you want their 'aint shyt' man.  one time I was in a corner store and this crackhead thought i wanted her man.  she cussed me out and threw a 3 point shot at a pimple i had at the same damn time.  

but the moral of the story is, everyone thinks they have someone worth taking. 
MissCapricorn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MissCapricorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

it's funny when females think you want their 'aint shyt' man.  one time I was in a corner store and this crackhead thought i wanted her man.  she cussed me out and threw a 3 point shot at a pimple i had at the same damn time.  

but the moral of the story is, everyone thinks they have someone worth taking. 

I'm sorry but LOLCry
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 2:44pm
Actually there is a friend that I would trust. You just have to know your friends. I know this particular friend was raised well and she wouldn't do anything I wouldn't do. She doesn't lie, steal, etc, like most people.

There was another friend, however, whose house I stayed by for an afternoon. I stopped by our job and she offered me her key. When I got there her baby daddy was there. I did not know he would be there. I had on some very high shorts and was looking good but she sent me over there anyway. I was surprised but he didn't try anything or anything like that. It was all very decent and appropriate. But this guy had cheated on her and had a baby by another girl in he past.

Ironically our friendship ended because I felt she was showing more loyalty to my ex than she was to me after our break up and I didn't trust her. When I remembered her giving me her key I felt kind of bad but then I thought about it. She is the type to mess with a dude whether she has a man or he has or girl or whatever and she has said so. She doesn't have morals. But she knows I am not like that which is probably why she felt comfortable giving me her key so it's whatever. Haven't spoken to her in 3-4 years.
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 2:49pm
My sister lived with us for a year after her divorce.

It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with my husband, but at this point you won't catch Lodi, Dodi and everybody staying in my house. I like my privacy. The only people who are welcome to stay more than three nights are close family. GTFO!!!!

Hey boo!!!!!
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 2:55pm
Yes, I certainly would. I dont surround myself with women I cant trust- if I cant trust you, you would have no business in my living space period, whether there's a man in there or NOT. I have done this before and I have never had any issues.
dcnative View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote dcnative Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

one time a woman had to come over to my parents' house and drop off some stuff for my mom

only me and my dad were home but I told her to come in

this bish said no and waited in the car until my mom got home to come in

talking about I don't go in women's homes when they are not home

story is funnier if you knew what this woman looked like
She might not have looked like much, but she may have had some experience where some woman's husband tried to get at her, she learned from somewhere is all I'm saying.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 3:29pm
yes.  of course.
Finesseful View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Finesseful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

yes.  of course.

TC keeps her doors open to all of God's chirrins and she ain't stingy with money either. I know where I'm crashin when I come to Chicago.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 15>
  Share Topic