Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lets talk about Cellulite

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
Bimmergal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bimmergal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lets talk about Cellulite
    Posted: Mar 30 2010 at 7:56am

who has a problem with cellulite?  do you have anything to share on how you handle it (exercise, clothing type, diet, etc.)?  i heard walking was the most effective exercise when it comes to cellulite.   the weather is getting warmer and we're going to be stepping out in less!  share your ideas Smile

Sponsored Links

Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2010 at 10:09pm
I read on this board somewhere that swimming helps get rid of cellulite. I've since implemented that into my workout routine. I'm seeing results so far. Smile
glamrock View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2010 at 11:35am
Walking & jumping exercises. My cellulite goes away when I hit a certain weight. Im doing the Insanity workout. I wear something like this to smooth my legs out under thin pants & dresses:
MaKylesMom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaKylesMom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2010 at 11:34pm
Yeah, I have it on the front of my thighs and it's really annoying because I'm self-conscious about wearing my legs out uncovered without leggings or tights.
SexyCurlyGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SexyCurlyGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2010 at 4:03am
I have just a little bit of cellulite that I wish would go away NOW! Angry
I've been working out and lost some weight so the cellulite shows up more b/c I dont have fat to mask it's appearance or something like that Confused Cry
What has helped has been Dry brushing! Here is the link to how to do it.
http://www.naturalhealthtechniques.com/healingtechniques/Dry_Brushing_Technique.htm
and here is a video showing how to do it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHlL7oXlbKo&feature=related
I've been doing this for about 1 week and its working slowly but surely! You can find the brushes on Ebay or Amazon!
I'm also doing a butt workout that is amazing here ill try and find the link to it!

Gumdrop92 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gumdrop92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2010 at 12:42am
I was getting a lot of cellulite last year. But I lost a little weight by simple cardio, my appetite has decreased too I dunno why, and I do a lot of strength training. My cellulite has almost vanished.
sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2010 at 1:13am
pshhh I'd have cellulite over my stretchmarks any day girl.
Seriously I cant stand my SM's.....
Bimmergal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bimmergal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2010 at 2:54pm
oh no keep the sm's the cellulite is far more worse, at least you can wear most anything... with cellulite you really have to pick and choose your fabrics, argggghhhh so annoying!
Bimmergal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bimmergal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2010 at 2:57pm
thank you glamrock and sexycurlygirl for the suggestions, i am going to check those sites out now!  so desperate for some help Smile
prettigurl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettigurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 16 2010 at 12:22am
I do body wraps to tighten my skin and reduce the appearance of cellulite. They cost about $120 each, but they are worth it
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic