Perfect Hair Collection

lets say these were crochet braids

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lets say these were crochet braids
    Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:08pm
what texture/brand of hair would u use? looking for brand suggestions synthetic hair is ok......
Solange at the Tracy Reese Spring2012 fashion show.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 11:09pm
afrocentricmiss:

I really love she!

BeauTfllyBrwn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeauTfllyBrwn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 1:47am
Freetress Waterwave or Jerry Curl should give you that look. You would have to separate manually with your fingers either before or after you install it. I wouldn't recommend coming it out lol.
Hopealer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopealer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 9:12pm
if that's the jerry curl or the afro curl? enough fluffy. i like it. the synthetic hair maybe will tangle. so the best i think is the human hair.
19900107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 19900107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:25am
 Though I don't know much but is not recommended to get the beautiful
momolicious21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote momolicious21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 1:26am

I used this hair & I think the style is very much similar to the picture.
1st picture- Back shot of my hair.
2nd picture- The 2nd package is the hair. 
& the link down below is where you can find it.

http://www.clairhair.com/en/ProductDetail.php?ProductId=481&pageScale=20&blockScale=10&currentPage=1&o=Sort&b=desc&ManufactureId=0&BrandId=15&BrandSubId=0&BrandOptId=0&CategoryLId=4&CategoryMId=0&StyleCateId=0&LengthCateId=0&ProductEventId=0&CustomCateId=0&PriceRangeId=0&FreeShippingTag=0&RecommendedTag=0&BestTag=0&PriceCutTag=0&NewTag=0&ClearanceTag=0&ProductTitle=&Display=0&Type=Category&Keyword=black-hair

I LOVED the hair & will soon be ordering more. Doing crochet braids are sooo easy & take less time then other styles. Wink
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 5:54am
Nope.... she used the kinky twist hair. I've had that done before. Make sure you get longer lengths. I think each pack is $9 or so depending on your Bss store. It comes twisted in a bundle and you will have to pull it apart. This look beautiful when do because you can do twist outs with the crochet fro when it gets tired and old.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 7:55pm
flyestfemales
Twitters ; @_QueenOfDougiie & @TraceyCaarmen_ 
http://originality-is-the-dopest-swagg.tumblr.com/ what about this so Cute!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Nope.... she used the kinky twist hair. I've had that done before. Make sure you get longer lengths. I think each pack is $9 or so depending on your Bss store. It comes twisted in a bundle and you will have to pull it apart. This look beautiful when do because you can do twist outs with the crochet fro when it gets tired and old.
kinky twist hair can you post the brand you used for this? Or do you have pics of the style you did? that would be great!
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2013 at 8:24pm
Loving the big hair!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>