BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Let's Make Fun of Our Facebook Friends!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 8 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 1:03am
I want to de-friend most of my family members. They entertain everyone with their facebook fights, it's so damn shameful. There is always one aunt who'll post in the middle of a fight to say that she isn't involved in the mess---Then Why Comment???!
Sponsored Links

Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 1:06am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I remember I had an ex coworker who used to post naked pictures of women on his page. I hated him so I reported all the pictures...I really had a great laugh when he made pissed off statuses about someone reporting him and wondering who did it Smile
Clap
I think I'll barrow that nasty lil deed. 
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 2:29am
I hate when people take pics of their bed covered in money or a screenshot of their bank account amount...like STFU It's the first of the month, that money is about to be on your landlord's bed by the end of the day haha
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 2:33am
I friended quite a few young ladies I know from middle/high school and now I see their pics and statuses and I know they are prostitutes. How do you go from being a frumpy box shaped brunette girl to looking like a playboy bunny in a month? KFC doesn't pay enough to get a boob job or a tummy tuck! This chick posted a pic of a girl on her knees in front of a man and said: " good girls know how to bow down and take advice" and she always taking selfies in the mirror of a hotel room. And post a pic of herself with some dread head black dude and said "me and my boss" girl BYE. you and your pimp.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 2:35am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I want to de-friend most of my family members. They entertain everyone with their facebook fights, it's so damn shameful. There is always one aunt who'll post in the middle of a fight to say that she isn't involved in the mess---Then Why Comment???!

I had to defriend my family members too because every time some family drama goes on somebody has to make a status about it SMH this isn't livejournal mofo save it for your diary
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 2:40am
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

I hate when people take pics of their bed covered in money or a screenshot of their bank account amount...like STFU It's the first of the month, that money is about to be on your landlord's bed by the end of the day haha
I need these friends. I would know they are the ones to rob.Big smileLOL
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 2:41am
There's one girl I hid in my newsfeed, but then I missed her ratchet drama .

She puts up at least 5 pics of herself a day with captions like " she's so beautiful", "the baddest chick", and "wifey material".

Every other month she had a new boyfriend she is absolutely in love with, puts love song lyrics as her statuses, tagging the dude to it. This past month it was Kandi's "I Just Know".

By the end of the month, her statuses change to "fukc all dese niccas all I need is my kids" or "how could an angel break my heart"

It takes every bit of my good home training not to comment and tell her to focus on her 4 children by three different men, and stop putting up pics of that dog food looking mess she's feeding her kids and these men.

You know it's bad when someone puts up a status about loving their new man, and their own mother comments on it telling them to please not move this one in so fast .

bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 2:48am
"It takes every bit of my good home training not to comment and tell her to focus on her 4 children by three different men, and stop putting up pics of that dog food looking mess she's feeding her kids and these men."

LOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 2:49am
Shady!LOL
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2013 at 6:51am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

There's one girl I hid in my newsfeed, but then I missed her ratchet drama .

She puts up at least 5 pics of herself a day with captions like " she's so beautiful", "the baddest chick", and "wifey material".

Every other month she had a new boyfriend she is absolutely in love with, puts love song lyrics as her statuses, tagging the dude to it. This past month it was Kandi's "I Just Know".

By the end of the month, her statuses change to "fukc all dese niccas all I need is my kids" or "how could an angel break my heart"

It takes every bit of my good home training not to comment and tell her to focus on her 4 children by three different men, and stop putting up pics of that dog food looking mess she's feeding her kids and these men.

You know it's bad when someone puts up a status about loving their new man, and their own mother comments on it telling them to please not move this one in so fast .

LOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 18>