BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Hair Growth
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Let's Fight Alopecia (And Win)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kimmie1217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kimmie1217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 1:32pm
Thank you veemack I'm definitely going to do the things you have suggested I'm omw to the store now! (:
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmie1217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:51pm
Has anyone seen any growth in the past couple months? I guess my new hair routine has been working because my doctor, hair dresser and family said my growth has been incredible. I would love to hear updates. 
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2012 at 10:32am
Originally posted by kimmie1217 kimmie1217 wrote:

Has anyone seen any growth in the past couple months? I guess my new hair routine has been working because my doctor, hair dresser and family said my growth has been incredible. I would love to hear updates. 
That is awesome! Keep up the good work! Stay consistent and do not become to eager. Being anxious is when most people mess up.
kathytwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kathytwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:34pm
Hi kimmie my growth has been incredible as well , today I wash , flat iron my hair . hair s touching shoulder, no bald spots , my hair gettting thicker. My prayers been answer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmie1217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 1:36am
Hey Kathy! I'm glad to hear that your hair is growing. I went to my hair dresser and she was like your hair had no more bald spots and it's nice and full and not as thin thank god. Like I never thought in a million years it would get like this round of applause for us! lol
kathytwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kathytwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:53am
Congrads Kimmie Clap
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:10pm
Yes!Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmie1217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by kathytwa kathytwa wrote:

Congrads Kimmie Clap

Thank you

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kimmie1217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

Yes!Thumbs Up

I'm just so proud of all of us! from having barley no hair on my head to a head full of hair I'm just so happy.
4soofyah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4soofyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:48pm
Hi everyone,

I am so happy to find this forum.  For those of you that overcame Traction Alopecia, how much hair did you loose before you began treating it?  I lost A LOT of hair and have been working for a year now to reverse.  If anyone is interested in seeing what it looks like you can click the youtube link on my blog
http://www.firenaturals.com

I haven't posted in a while but my hair is slowly filling in but like I said it was really bad. 

God bless you all.
Soofyah

Edited by 4soofyah - Nov 19 2013 at 5:53pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair