The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
BonaFideDiva View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2007 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by BonaFideDiva BonaFideDiva wrote:

LMAO @ Yogi

I loves me a Leo man! I just like fire signs (all other than Aries - ugh).

They are so passionate. Very affectionate too. They love to chase. I remember when I met one Leo guy recently. He asked to get together with me (go out, get drinks, etc) I declined - EVERY time. Did that stop him? Hell no. He just kept being nice, kept asking.

They are VERY proud men. They love being in charge. Very jealous. They believe that you belong to them. They also like being the life of the party. And they can fix a lot of stuff.

Hmm, someone's post sounds a lil too much like the bolded statements....Confused
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2007 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by brownsuger787 brownsuger787 wrote:

hi everyone i'm kinda new here. but i have been with a leo for the past 2 years off and on. They are so passionate. Very affectionate too. They love to chase. They are VERY proud men. They love being in charge. Very jealous. They believe that you belong to them. They also like being the life of the party. And they can fix a lot of stuff. but by him being so Jealous it really is messing up the relationship. he's much older then me, so he feels like he have to Compete with everyone and he hates me talking to any other man unless he knows them.. it really gets to me.

dang, did u mean to quote me or just copy and paste what i said earlier
ShyGuy07 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2007 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by azblklatina azblklatina wrote:

DO NOT, AND I MEAN DO NOT DATE A LEO!!!! ON TOP OF WHAT EVERYONE ALREADY STATED THEY WILL CHEAT ON YOU BUT ARE REALLY JEALOUS.   THEY DO NOT GO AWAY..... JUST DON'T DO IT.  DON'T EVEN BROTHER SLEEPING WITH THEM.  THEY WILL FOOL YOU AND APPEAR NICE AT FIRST THEN ONCE THEY HAVE YOU IT IS OVER.  I DATED ON 14 YEARS AGO AND NEVER EVER AGAIN. 
Whoa. Lets calm down with the Leo-bashing. You can't use the actions of one person to classify every guy with the same sign. I will never cheat on anyone nor will I ever try to fool someone into doing something that they wouldn't otherwise do. Not all Leos are jackasses.  

And to lilspooky, yes, I am a guy lol. I will try to become more active in this forum. Since I am sort of young (18) and kinda inexperienced, I hope I can learn a little something here and provide another perspective.

Edited by ShyGuy07 - Dec 03 2007 at 9:59pm
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2007 at 11:44am

EVery single one of my long relationships were with Leos...I attract them..I get a long with them very well but I know how the story goes with them. THEY DON'T GO AWAY...They do stupid stuff that makes you want to kick them to the curb...but then they can't understand why you kicked them to the curb and they will stay in your life...if not as a lover as a friend...TRUST me..these guys don't take no for an answer LOL

They are confident..they don't care what others think..they do what they want to do..wear what they want to wear. Yes..sex with Leo men is good. I never had anyone cheat on me that was a Leo....But, I just want to date a man of a different sign..now when I meet guys and they be like "I'm a Leo"..I give them the "MAN!" LOL...But then I tell them.."we'll get along real well". And they become my friend because I make it clear to them that we can't be lovers...man oh man...they def love them some Pisces!
lilpooky View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2007 at 2:13pm
Hey, just wanted to say thanks again for all of the replies. Thumbs%20Up
MarshyMarsh View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2007 at 5:26pm
I love leos, they are always so kind. Two guys I dated were leos.....not planned but they are so kind and giving. They may b boring personalities the majority of the time but i take the kindness any day. I dont want when i'm with a leo. My needs are always catered to.
Badzchic View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2007 at 9:52pm

Me and Leo's don't click.  They are extremely arrogant and selfish.  They think the world revolves around them and there shyt don't stank.  Every guy that I have met that was a leo, I knew it from the arrogance in there voices.  They also have to have the last word.  This is only from my experience.  But my nephew is a leo and craves the spotlight.  He wants attention from everybody they are extremely sensitive and needy.     

azblklatina View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2007 at 9:57am
Again, all I have to say is don't do it.  When I was single and found out the guy was a leo, I ended it then.   They will treat you so bad but it is hell trying to get rid of them.  The women that stated that they treat them well, Yeah, this is how it starts off but once they have you, you will start to see UGLY.    Don't say most of us did not warn you!!!!
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2007 at 10:25am
It depends on the leo man and what you consider treating well. Cause I have a Leo on my roster right now and he is the sweetest man ever. Very affectionate, very in-charge and leader of the pack  - but then again that is what I like.

And it doesnt hurt that he is soooooooooooo damnnnnnnnnnnnnn ffffffffffffffffffine!
Entice View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2007 at 11:29am

BFD lemme find out you stalkin my man Angry

j/k.  Yeah but that's his description to a T.  Not all leos are bad, trust Wink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs