FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lenient Sentence for Anal Searches Cop

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ragincajin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lenient Sentence for Anal Searches Cop
    Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:36am
In yet another disgusting example of why it's good to be white in America:...Perverted nutcase Michael Vagnini gets a light sentence for abusing black youths:

“This gentleman violently inserted his finger into dozens of victims’ anuses. Sometimes his friends held guns to the victims’ heads to force them to comply. Why was he sentenced to just two years in prison? Because he was an officer with the Milwaukee police department!”

He probed people’s insides until they bled. In one instance, two police held a man’s arms, a third cop aimed a gun at his head and Vagnini held him in a choke hold whilst inserting his fingers inside the victim’s rectum. He wore no gloves. By law, only medical personal are allowed to conduct rectal searches.
Who polices the police?

Light Sentence for Anal Probing Cop

Edited by ragincajin - Feb 01 2014 at 7:46am
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:38am
What he did was disgusting enough...but wearing no gloves?
Are you really searching for drugs, or trying to get your jollies?
POS. Took them two years to do something about it!
I never met an honest cop. Never.
Adrian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adrian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 7:57am
Interesting... He probably did it for pleasure.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:12am
Honestly, I'm glad he at least got two years. When the prison yard find out he's in there, it's going to be train after train after train on that man. Oh, karma.
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:14am
Two years will be more than enough. Lord, I wonder if this man will make it through the first month. And his last name just had to be Vagnini. Gaah.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragincajin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 8:46am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Two years will be more than enough. Lord, I wonder if this man will make it through the first month. And his last name just had to be Vagnini. Gaah.

I feel you on that name Femme.
Being black in America is a roughly travelled road.
No matter our education, profession, heart...these animals will always find a way to intrude upon our persons simply because they can.

We rear our children to be hardworking and respectful, only to have beasts like this try to make it all for naught.

I hope he gets all he deserves and more in prison.

This upsets me so.
Fukk him.
Off to bake...
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:04am
So disgusting
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System