Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Length

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
josieteeh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josieteeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Length
    Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 9:23pm
ok so my prom is is May 10 and i've never worn anything longer than 18 inches except for when i had 22 inches from the BSS and wasnt comfortable with it, so i ended up cutting it the 2nd day it was installed because it was a huuugggee gap from the 18 inch and it just looked OFF and plus im short 5'2 or 5'3. but i have 12-18 inch Karida hair that shrunk to 15 inches Dead and the 18 was way to short for me in the first place (came a little under my boob). so i decided i want to try longer lengths again.
So for prom i want to try 22 inches and i like my hair really full, i was planning on gettin 4 bundles and doing a full wig with a closure, and i need 4 bundles because my head is big so i always end up needing more hair. so do you think 4 bundles is enough including a closure or do i need less?
Sponsored Links

PrettyMinmi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyMinmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 10:11pm
Typically hair over 18 inches calls for 4 bundles, so that and a closure should be fine it's always best to have extra hair than too little.  
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2013 at 11:12pm
I believe you could do with 3 bundles and a closure.
DonBellaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonBellaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 3:12am
^This. 18, 20, 22 and a 16 inch closure would give beautiful layers for cascading curls or big bouncy beach waves.
josieteeh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josieteeh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 10:04am
thanks you guys! Heart
i think i may do that 22,20,18, and 16.
i just dont want it to be thin at the bottom and have to big of a gap between the bundles.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply