FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

length Wheaurs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2013 at 12:15am
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

^^^ You must dont get to Brooklyn much lol^^^ Its like the wave out here. Girls walk around with hair sweeping well below their asses and think its cute. LOL, its unfortunately something that I see all too often in these BK streets.

Girl BK might as well be Japan for me haha. In fact, I go to Japan more than BK. It's a whole other country to me as I usually have no desire to go except for the 1 annual summer pilgrimage to Coney/Brighton Beach. LOL I stick to the BX and Manhattan. ^_^
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2013 at 12:17am
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I can't see ladies wearing that in the hot months but maybe in cooler weather.

Corrected lol.

But seriously...most people buying from AV's wouldn't be able to afford this - ignore the fact that it's not practical on any level. It wasn't hot when Remy Ma did it...it still isn't hot now. Unless you're the Asian chick dancing down the Soul Train line of years gone by or Cher circa "I Got You Babe"...this is NOT the move.

ETA:

I like length too but I max at about 20" in a straight/wavy texture or 22/24" in curly as that hits just at grazing WL. There's just nothing practical about her hair length. Imagine walking through a revolving door and getting hair caught in the door!Dead

And yeah...that jumpsuit needs to go the way of the dinosaur.
CryLOLLOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2013 at 4:21am
i swear i've never seen this in real life...not even in cali. but i like how shiny it looks on the pics.

Geek
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2013 at 5:56am
Length hauer checking in.

The longest i've gone has been 28inches and in the summer.  If it wasn't in a pony tail it was in a top knot.  I wore it down at night. It wasn't any hotter than say 16 or 18 inches of hair.  *shrugs* i'd do it again.  I will say 28 would be the lonest that I would go. 
Quiann00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Quiann00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2013 at 6:58am
My longest lengths in my stash is 22".  But I've cut up some quality hair because I rather my lengths look natural than have it crawling down my pack.  So I max at about 18", even in curly.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 04 2013 at 7:38am
I saw this once....everybody was lookin' at the chick like she was retarded. She was justa swangin' it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345