FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lemonade Diet (Master cleanse)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 3:06pm
I need to do this.....but I like food...very much.
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 3:29pm
my momma tried the master cleanse. She lost 20 pounds but gained 30 backDead. I dont really think its a good system unless your trying to detox your body, because afterward you're prolly gon gain that weight back unless you have some kind of nutrition plan afterwards that will keep you on track
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 4:37pm
try drinking lemon water (warm, not cold) every morning, before breakfast & all that

you can google lemon water benefits
have to get back on it
supposedly it helps with weight loss

catredtip View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catredtip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:32pm
I found the maple syrup. Apparently in Canada its maple syrup # 2. But I have another question, about the non-iodized salt, is it ok if the salt box just says its natural and unrefined?
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by catredtip catredtip wrote:

I found the maple syrup. Apparently in Canada its maple syrup # 2. But I have another question, about the non-iodized salt, is it ok if the salt box just says its natural and unrefined?

arent you suppose to use sea salt or epsom salt and or herbal laxative tea to flush out the toxins. 
catredtip View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catredtip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 5:55pm
Its supposed to be non-iodized sea salt. Is there any substitute for the salt? All the recipes that I found say non iodized  sea salt
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 6:23pm
You can get the salt needed for the cleanse at bulk barn.
Pink Himalayan salt
catredtip View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catredtip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:03pm
Hey Derri, can I use Pink Himalayan saltinstead of noniodized sea salt? Will the Pink Himalayan salt make me run to the bathroom?
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

No sub.
Try a high end grocery store or whole foods
yes this is where i got mine.
catredtip View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catredtip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 11:21pm
^^ thanks. I went to one store and they told me that in Canada its called # 2,nor gradeB. I hope this info is correct lol.

Now I have problems finding the salt, can I use sea salt that is pure and unrefined?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>