FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lemon to even skin tone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
miamibrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miamibrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2010 at 11:21pm
If you're going to wear lemon juice all day not just over night then you need to make sure your wearing a good amount of sunscreen. Try ambi or aveeno spf 30.
Sponsored Links

Matika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2010 at 8:36pm
I have been using lemon juice on my face now for the past 2 weeks and its worked for me...my dark spots are noticeable lighter and my skin more toned now...I wear the lemon all day and I do not wash it off...I do it when I get up in the morning and before I go to bed. 
mackmeri122 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mackmeri122 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2010 at 2:13pm

I make a paste with baking soda, lemon juice, and water and apply it as a mask. I do this at least once a day followed by shea butter and scargo. I make sure that I apply ambi and sunscreen when I leave the house adn reapply when necessary. It works really good. 

Of you feel that lemon is too strong I believe you can dilute it down a bit so it wont be so acidic. HTH.
Matika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2010 at 8:31pm
how long do you leave the lemon and baking soda paste on your face???
Sinsational1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinsational1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2010 at 11:40am
Hi. I haven't tried this yet but I have a copy of Latina Magazine Jan 09 and in one article to even out skin tone it says to.....

"Combine a quarter-size amount of Cetaphil Cleanser with a teaspoon of baking soda and several drops of lemon juice. Rub the mixture onto your skin's darkest areas, wait a few minutes and then rinse off.

I haven't tried it though.
brown123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brown123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2010 at 7:25am
Have anyone ever tried the Clear Essence Lemon Vit C scrub soap?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic